Partner Visa Timeline

VISHAL VERMA

Hi Admin, 

I have my query related to the decision on my TR Visa. I got married to my wife (Aus Citizen) in June 2016 in Aus and then I applied for the PR visa. I was given TR in the month of July 2016 and since then I haven't received any further response from immigration. At the time of application, I provided them all the relevant docs including the certificate provided by the celebrant.  I have already received my marriage certificate from the registrar. However, that still needs to be submitted to immi.  I thought when they will contact me regarding my application, I'll provide them my marriage certificate then. But they haven't got back to me yet.  It's been two yrs now and I sent them an email few weeks ago bt no response.  

We have a baby girl now who is 10 months old. Please advice what should I do next?  How should I follow up with immigration?  Any help would be much appreciated.. 

Vishal

Thank you for the response to my query MaggieMay24...

I would like to tell you one more thing. I applied for my PR myself, I didn't take anyone's else in doing so. I personally visited to the immigration office in Melbourne and handed over the docs. I received the acknowledgement after few days of the application but the confirmation was through mail. I didn't receive any email from them even though I mentioned my email address in the docs. 

I wrote them an email few days ago on the given email address on acknowledgement I received. The email address is partner.temporary.vic@homeaffairs.gov.au and I just received an automated response. 

Can I write another email to them on same email address along with all the info covering last 2 yrs?