Living in Noosa?

Guest Hammer

Guest Hammer

Hi,

Originally set on Coloundra, after finding out there is work for sparks in Noosa, we've started pondering living in Noosa.

Has anyone got any comments on living there?

Keith

Keith, I havent been to Noosa but ma hubby says its beautiful, hubby has a builder friend in Noosa & hubby has known property prices to be quite expensive there when hes been to visit.

Hope you find what you are looking for

stuju

Guest kdal

Keith, Noosa is beautiful we visited there and peeped in the Estate Agents window, and I can tell you it was just a Window Shop as it is expenisve but very very nice !! Kimx

Guest gary12

Fantastic place - you really would struggle to find anywhere nicer in SE Qld.

Property hideously expensive though.

Guest The Thomsons

I just had to say that I am sooooooo jealous of you having the opportunity to live in Noosa. I can't imagine a better place to live. Go for it:notworthy:

Guest ac man

Hi Keith i typed a big reply to your thread only to be kicked out.So i will do it again because i will need typing skills.

Right here goes .its not that bad its got a few council houses around with a couple of do as you likeies living near by who are looking for lead roofs?

You could pick up a 2 up 2 down for about $800,000 but you get a pool with it which i dont understand as there is a perfectly good beach across the road which has loads of white soft sand that gets between your toes .

At about 6 o,clock those big fish come in to the bay and start playing i think they call the Dolphins or something.

it has loads of nice yummy restaurants which is bad if your on a diet and its got some nice shops and cafe bars aswell.

I think you need to have a look as i dont think im painting a very good picture.

Cheers Dal.

Guest Hammer

Thanx everyone for your replies,

infact we have been there, sorry i didn't mention that before. We were there in 2004 but only for a day. We were doing the Wild Thornberries bit through Oz and like a lot of places we stopped at we loved it. But living there is different. Nicki says it had a crap one one way system, not exactly a dicision breaker but suppose some things stick in people's mind. Can't remember it myself.

It's cos people have mentioned alot traveling there for work from around coloundra (Our original choice) that it came into the reckoning.

I don't know if we are just pushing it a bit or not?

Keith.

Archived