Skill assessment

Waris

Hello dear , 

i have got positive skill assessment for motor mechanic occupation through vetasses. Do I need to apply for TRA migration points advice ?

i am intersted in Lodging eoi for 190 and 489 for nsw 

PLZ PLZ any suggestions will be great !! As it will cost me 600$ and they asking me to wait for 90 to 120 days .. 

thanks In  advance 

On 15/06/2018 at 06:15, wrussell said:

It is not mandatory.

I have never advised a client to do so.

Hey dear 

thank u for your reply ! What is this for ???? There is wait for 90 days at the moment .. it means loads of people are applying for it .. can u plz tell me what it is meant for

We've never had to use TRA's points test advice service. You can of course apply should you wish piece of mind on whether your employment is relevant or not for points, but on the other hand it's only advisory anyway, and immigration are not obliged to go along with what TRA say. Also, you're adding on 3 months to your overall timescale as TRA take around 90 days to process a PTA.

Regards,

Richard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone can apply to Vetassess theoretically  (non-OSAP applicants can apply providing they are willing to travel to a participating country) but you'll need to meet their requirements (found on their website), and you'll need to submit a document assessment, including pay evidence, and then sit a Skype-style online technical interview with a Vetassess assessment officer based in Australia.

I'm not sure whether this would be much quicker, and in terms of costs, it will cost you a good deal more than $1000AUD.

Regards,

Richard