Action required

Hi Guys, I am new to here.

My visa application was submitted about 2 weeks ago. I saw in the main page there is Action required, arrange health examinations. Do I need have the health examination now? I think I need it after the nomination get approved. 

Thanks

59 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

You need to sumbit all the docs that are on the visa checklist applicable to the stream you are applying under as soon as possible. 

I have supplied all the required documents to my agent. They didn't ask about the health examination. 186 DE  visa application just 2 weeks ago, do I really need do health examination at this early stage?

1 minute ago, David S said:

I have supplied all the required documents to my agent. They didn't ask about the health examination. 186 DE  visa application just 2 weeks ago, do I really need do health examination at this early stage?

I would refer you MA's advice as thats what you pay them for. The department does clearly state however that applications should be decision ready when lodged. If it was me I would do it asap.

2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

I would refer you MA's advice as thats what you pay them for. The department does clearly state however that applications should be decision ready when lodged. If it was me I would do it asap.

Thanks Mate, Will ask agent tomorrow about it.

Regards.