Visa 887 question

SUPERSTARDJ01

Hi,

I'm looking at the requirements for a 887 and have a couple of questions.

1) does the main applicant have to work in the field of work the visa was granted for or any type of work?

2) does the 2nd applicant have to work in rural au as well?

All it appears to ask for is for the main applicant to work for 12mths in designated area and only asks for the 2nd applicants id and proof of where they've lived for 2yrs?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am currently on 489 visa and i am working 30 hours a week job on TFN and 10 hours on ABN as taxi driver with login and log out details paying GST, can some one please advise me that am i fulfilling 35 hours requirement or i must work two jobs on TFN. thanks 

5 hours ago, Wahab said:

Hi, I am currently on 489 visa and i am working 30 hours a week job on TFN and 10 hours on ABN as taxi driver with login and log out details paying GST, can some one please advise me that am i fulfilling 35 hours requirement or i must work two jobs on TFN. thanks 

Hello - you are fine; as long as you are completing hours its good.

On 17/05/2018 at 14:41, SUPERSTARDJ01 said:

Hi,

I'm looking at the requirements for a 887 and have a couple of questions.

1) does the main applicant have to work in the field of work the visa was granted for or any type of work?

2) does the 2nd applicant have to work in rural au as well?

All it appears to ask for is for the main applicant to work for 12mths in designated area and only asks for the 2nd applicants id and proof of where they've lived for 2yrs?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-

Hello - appended question wise answer:

1. does the main applicant have to work in the field of work the visa was granted for or any type of work? - Not required

2) does the 2nd applicant have to work in rural au as well? - Ideally you should be together whether working or not

All it appears to ask for is for the main applicant to work for 12mths in designated area and only asks for the 2nd applicants id and proof of where they've lived for 2yrs? - anyone out of two applicants can work and become the primary applicant accordingly you can submit proof for primary applicants address, utility bills, salary slips etc. But its prudent to have some sort of proof for secondary applicant as well.