Nursery Assistant Vancancies

A.Gordon

Dear All,

My Family and I have recently moved here from Essex UK & have set up home within, The Ponds area just outside Kellyville. My partner is NVQ level 3 qualified in early years and is seeking a part time/casual position with ongoing on the job training to advance & change over her U.K. qualification to the Australian NSW equivalent. She has almost 8 years experience within this sector and is very keen to get back to work!

Any recommendations or useful contacts will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Tony

I would tell her to go door knock the local child care centres and approach them in person. (early in the morning or later in the day is probably more appropaite.). If she doesnt want to do that try ringing them.

I did a similar thing a good few years back looking to get into aged care and it worked for me.

Cal x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, she needs to get her UK qualifications assessed by ACECQA (the governing body for daycare). She'll probably come out with equivalent to a Certificate III, she can then enrol to train for the Diploma which will class her as a qualified educator and she can then progress through the management ranks.

All daycare centres will want her to have had her qualifications swapped over prior to them offering her a job.

Good luck