Anxiety disorder and immigration to Australia

tobeaussieIA

Hi all,
I am from Pakistan and recently we applied for spouse visa on 23rd Feb'18.  On my medicals, I mentioned that I have been recently treated with OCD (without compulsive behavior) which was diagnosed about 2 years ago. After getting letter from MOC to take additional test, I contacted local panel clinic where my previous medical was performed. After a lot of  hassle, I got the appointment and met with psychiatrist. It has been a month that this psychiatrist has not forwarded the report. I tried to contact clinic and they always comes with excuse about how they are unable to contact psychiatrist due to his busy schedules.     

My question is what should I do in this situation? To keep doing what am I doing or to write in reply to letter that I received from embassy about ongoing delays. I wanted to apply for  visit visa meanwhile but I am afraid they would ask me again for health assessment  and I can't go through all this again. Please advice me.