Completing a Form 80

patrickc

Hi all, 

So the general advice seems to be -its best to fill in the form 80 and include at the beginning of the process to speed things up

just a bit stuck on the travel history for the past ten years - how specific do you have to be? I couldn't recall dates of holidays from almost a decade a go- I would be lucky enough to recall the month and year!

I also live in Northern Ireland so frequently travel throughout the UK and Ireland - does that count as international travel because technically I could do all of that travel by car and without a passport if i wanted to?

Really worried about filling it in wrong and then adding months on to the whole process- I am not getting any younger lol 

What visa are you applying for?

I think for my partner visa I put months not specific dates. Unless I knew them of course, then I listed them.

Some people travel for work and so make frequent overseas trips and don't have stamps in passport to back it up either (EU countries for example). I recall reading of one of two of those explaining this in their application.