NSW 190

Djwbru

Hi all, newbie here!

Have just received an invite from NSW for 190 visa.

Firstly, woohoo!! 

Secondly, what are peoples experience of this visa process? Any tips? 

I have to submit documents supporting my UK skilled work experience. What documents are accepted? I have piles off payslips but didn' fancy having to scan and send them all. Would my end of year p60 for each year suffice? Or a signed statement from my employer? 

Any help or tips welcome! 

Well done in getting the invite- no small achievement! I submitted periodic payslips (1 per quarter for every year I was claiming to show I was employed by who I said I was, plus P60s for every year, plus statement of works, recommendation letters, and independent verification of my role. in my case I could provide links to articles, conference proceedings, recorded lectures I’d given. My advice- a bit of extra effort upfront saves stress and scrambling down the road!!

1 hour ago, ABG said:

Well done in getting the invite- no small achievement! I submitted periodic payslips (1 per quarter for every year I was claiming to show I was employed by who I said I was, plus P60s for every year, plus statement of works, recommendation letters, and independent verification of my role. in my case I could provide links to articles, conference proceedings, recorded lectures I’d given. My advice- a bit of extra effort upfront saves stress and scrambling down the road!!

Thank you ABG! 

Sending a selection of payslips is a much better idea!

I've sorted some payslips, all p60s and my employment contract. I hope that will be enough proof! 

It's a shame they don' have clearer guidelines as to what is acceptable. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, graban said:

Djwbru,

how many points you got when u lodge your eoi? Im very keen to know as i got 60 +5. Wondering if i will have a chance for 190

Hi Graban 

I also have 60 plus 5 so you definitely have enough points. I think it depends more on your occupation and how in-demand that is. 

Good luck!