186 experience requirement

Beno

Hi,
My employer lodged a 186 visa nomination. It got rejected due to shortage of documents.I submitted applications for appealing both nomination and Visa. We also lodged a new nomination under direct entry.
I don't have 3 year's experience as a Mechanical engineer.
My question is if the nomination get approve this time and I lodge a visa application, will it get rejected as I don't have 3 year's experience?.

Edited by Beno

Hi Raul, 
I wonder if 3 yrs experiences need to be required post qualification or not . Cause I have 2 yrs experiences before I got my relevant qualification and 1 yrs post qualification. Is it ok for 3 yrs exp that they want. 
Thanks for yr adv.

Yes, they count the 3 years from when you qualify. Work experience whilst you’re studying or in an apprenticeship doesn’t count unfortunately

As my friend said that , immigrant web state clearly that at least 3 years of relavant work experience not require 3 yrs post qualification.

She apply visa 187 with 3 yrs relavant experience and only 1 yr post qualification and now she was asked to submit health check I think she nearly be granted PR. 

I wonder if require 3 yrs post qualification depend on some specified occupations not for all. Is it right?

7 hours ago, karendoan28 said:

As my friend said that , immigrant web state clearly that at least 3 years of relavant work experience not require 3 yrs post qualification.

The Regulations state: "the applicant has been employed in the occupation for at least 3 years on a full-time basis and at the level of skill required for the occupation."

The answer will depend on your particular situation.

But if you are confident taking advice from a friend that has applied for a different visa, good luck.

She apply visa 187 with 3 yrs relavant experience and only 1 yr post qualification and now she was asked to submit health check I think she nearly be granted PR. 

A 187 has completely different rules.

I wonder if require 3 yrs post qualification depend on some specified occupations not for all. Is it right?

No, it is not right.

You already have one refusal.

Do yourself a favour, stop listening to advice from friends who are not qualified to give advice. Obtain some professional advice, as you look to be heading for another refusal.