police clearance

Hi guys, i applied for 187( Direct Stream) visa in June 25 2016 as a chef de partie. I provided the immigration with my RPL certificate for diploma of hospitality( Cookery Units). I have provided all the necessary documents. i got a email from department last week asking for police clearance. is it a positive sign of visa being approval? they are not asking for any further documents. but my nomination has not being approved yet.. thanks.

27 minutes ago, SuzataNabin said:

Hi guys, i applied for 187( Direct Stream) visa in June 25 2016 as a chef de partie. I provided the immigration with my RPL certificate for diploma of hospitality( Cookery Units). I have provided all the necessary documents. i got a email from department last week asking for police clearance. is it a positive sign of visa being approval? they are not asking for any further documents. but my nomination has not being approved yet.. thanks.

Not a sign of anything really except that they require your police clearance. Its certainly not a sign that they are about to grant your visa, they can't do that without approving the nominaton.. 

Edited by Nemesis

• 2 weeks later...