Subclass 190 for NSW and VIC

naiyna

Hi All,

I have filed separate EOI for NSW and VIC  both under subclass 190. Recently I have received invitation only from NSW and filed application for the same to be nominated. 

Is there likely a chance that NWS will reject the application seeing that , EOI is also filed for VIC as they can see which all state you have submitted your EOI.

If that will be the case should I go ahead and suspend or withdraw my VIC EOI? Any suggestion would be a great help.

Thanks in advance!!

I’ve heard plenty of stories of Vic rejecting applications if there are 190s out there for other states. If I had traction from one state, I would personally withdraw other applications so as to not jeopardise the application that’s making headway

On 28/02/2018 at 16:20, naiyna said:

It took around 2 weeks to get the invitation with 75 points. 

Hi, was that with 5points state nomination included?

im currently in the same boat if so. Submitted 28th February on 75 points inclusive of state nom for NSW.

i was sick of waiting for the 189 ITA following submitting the EOI in November on 70 points. In hindsight I should have submitted both together.

fingers crossed I may receive after the NSW invitation in a couple of weeks as my age points drop at the end of march so will lose 5 points ☹️.

Edited by dannycox1
E