im wondering if the o/h will respond as i think

onecrankypom

Emailed the o/h this morning advising her i going to widen my job search to Sydney and Melbourne as Brisbane is just so stupid that i got skills this country needs and being told the same **** over and over and having my time wasted unfoutnrely a few poms to. I know what her answer going to be so i probably expecting her to tel me to go home Why does Brisbane hold so many Idiots in the same place they think us poms have an endless pocket which we dont.:unsure:

Guest Scamp1976

Hi Crankypom,

I believe I don't know the basis of this rant. What's going on , please enlighten me as Brisbane is one of the area's that me and o/h are looking to go ( perhaps ) although we're more interested in Lake Macquarie at the moment.

Hi Crankypom,

I believe I don't know the basis of this rant. What's going on , please enlighten me as Brisbane is one of the area's that me and o/h are looking to go ( perhaps ) although we're more interested in Lake Macquarie at the moment.

Scamp just one cranky pom (Not really cranky) taking his frustation out as i been here 5 weeks on monday and been chasing a wild goose around brisbane for a job in accounts and attending agencies and compaines interview telling me im better off in Sydney or Melbourne or im over qualifed and im only 28 just asking have other ppl been having the same problem in brisbane. I never leave Brisbane as it my Home and Im happy here

Guest Scamp1976

aaah kk.

Question about Brissie : How's the weather ? I heard it's warm, but some say it's TOO warm.

Any idea's ?

Archived