489 and 190 visa query

Hi I am thinking about applying for a 190 permanent visa currently in my job there's only the 489 temporary four year visa in south Australia. I am right in thinking if I applied for the 489 visa and then after two years I could apply for the 887 permanent visa? The 887 seems simple to get why don't do offer the 190 visa as well?

1 hour ago, ickleric2018 said:

Also once I get the permanent visa after applying for the 887 visa after two years of being there, I live in the uk currently will I have dual nationality so can I come and go between uk and Australia?

You don’t get dual nationality until you qualify and apply for Australian citizenship.

For that, you (currently) need four years residency of which one year must be on a PR visa. 

3 hours ago, ickleric2018 said:

Also once I get the permanent visa after applying for the 887 visa after two years of being there, I live in the uk currently will I have dual nationality so can I come and go between uk and Australia?

Once you get your visa, (under current rules) assuming you move pretty much straight away, you will do your 2 years on a 489, then get your 887 and two years after that you can apply for citizenship which can take up to a year. However, there is likely to be a change in the rules to mean you need 4 years PR before applying