lodge application for 189 from Pakistan now currently in Sweden

iqra ammad

We have planned to lodge our application in april 2018 and if everything goes well than will get our visas in september 2018.But we will move to sweden in july 2018.Now what next ? should we come back to Pakistan and from here move to Ausi or by staying in Sweden we can do the same thing?

You can lodge your application from anywhere, so it shouldn't matter if you are in Pakistan or Sweden.  When answering questions such as your usual country of residence, you will have to decide whether you are considered a Swedish resident (e.g. have you given up your housing in Pakistan?) or are still a Pakistan resident, but otherwise the rest should be fairly straightforward.

We will go to Sweden after completing all the required procedure.We will be Pakistani citizen at time of lodging our application.The only difference is waiting for the visa approval period we will move to Sweden.

What I have concluded it does not matter once I got my visa I can travel from anywhere in the world.is it ?