Regarding immi account

KD31

Hi there

My CO asked for further docs on 23/11/17... I gave all the docs to my lawyer....he is saying he has uploaded all the docs to my immi account...but whenever I login I can see the docs uploaded but he has not clicked on the information provided button....still its showing information requested....is it necessary to click on information provided button or CO can still find out that the information that she requested has been given ?? Please help if anyone have any idea. I did remind my lawyer but he still hasn’t clicked on it. Don’t know what is happening. Please advise

My MA refused to upload docs to immi for a nomination, instead would only email them, I said NO, I want them uploaded - this went on for a few days, in the end I uploaded them and the nomination was granted the next day!! There are some great MA''s on this forum, however some very shocking ones out there. 

• Like 1

I can see all the file only my salary statements I can’t see attached....but my lawyer said he has attached all requested information... i am too thinking of pressing the button myself but then I don’t want to do anything to ruin the case if anything went wrong....also it says on the mail from CO that please notify in writing for which my lawyer said that if we upload docs on immi account we shouldn’t worry about notifying in writing as this is the standard information we get in all emails from immigration...he said

My MA refused to upload docs to immi for a nomination, instead would only email them, I said NO, I want them uploaded - this went on for a few days, in the end I uploaded them and the nomination was granted the next day!! There are some great MA''s on this forum, however some very shocking ones out there. 

Infact I have a gut feeling that as soon as we send email to CO to inform about the uploaded docs ...we might get it in a week ...i might email my lawyer again to ask him to click on the button if he has uploaded all the information

Just now, KD31 said:

Infact I have a gut feeling that as soon as we send email to CO to inform about the uploaded docs ...we might get it in a week ...i might email my lawyer again to ask him to click on the button if he has uploaded all the information

I think thats a good idea