Health waiver for 186 visa application

drifteroz

Hi,

I am a new member in this very helpful and informative forum.

My concern is that I am sponsored on a 186 visa trts and also hiv+.  Ive read and it is an automatic refusal due to being hiv+ and the undue costs associated with it.  

Ive seen from one of the members in this group that he was in a same situation before and was granted a visa.  I knew my case has a slim chance of being successful but I would like to try.

Thanks

2 hours ago, drifteroz said:

Hi,

I am a new member in this very helpful and informative forum.

My concern is that I am sponsored on a 186 visa trts and also hiv+.  Ive read and it is an automatic refusal due to being hiv+ and the undue costs associated with it.  

Ive seen from one of the members in this group that he was in a same situation before and was granted a visa.  I knew my case has a slim chance of being successful but I would like to try.

Thanks

Hi. I think you should try to contact a migration agent that is knowledgeable about health waivers. 

I applied for trt 186 visa May of last year. We engaged the services of George Lombard because we thought we might need a health waiver due to my wife's condition. In the end we do not need the health waiver and was granted the visa. My wife has spina bifida. George and his staff are very thorough in the preparation of the waiver. Though we did not use it, we were prepared in case the CO will require it to be submitted.

I hope this helps.