options to apply my fiancee for PR

Aron

Need some advice here.

I am on 457 visa. My fiancee (does not have AUS via and is not included in my 457 visa)  and I are discovering options to apply PR for her in the near future. 

Our relation is very stable but we don't want to get married so fast ,   I live in Australia and she lives overseas so we cannot provide 1 year living together proof.

After some researching we see two options:

1. I include her in my application of TRT of 186 after a few  months, --- in this case do I have to first include her in my 457 visa or I can include her in 186 TRT even she is not in my 457?

This means we need to get married now which is something we try to avoid at this moment, however we will do this if this would be the best way.

2, After I get my 186 visa approved, which may take one or two years, then I apply PR for  her.

So may I know which way is better or easier? If 2. does not make much difference then we would prefer to not get married now and I sponser her after 2 years after  I get my PR. 

Thanks!

For those who may have the same doubt:

I called DIBP today and they confirmed I can include my wife in 186 directly when I apply for 186 TRT even she was not in my 457 visa.

I do not need to include her first in my 457 before applying 186 with her.

Don't rely on advice you have received from Immigration over the phone. This is a general enquiry line and not specific to your situation.

Your partner does not need to be on your 457 to be included on your 186, however! Just getting married, does not in itself make her eligible to be included. The fact that you live in different countries may be problematic.

You could sponsor her later on, once you have PR, but this would be a very expensive, long and possibly unnecessary.

Talk to a good Agent to plan the best visa strategy for your situation.