Sign in to follow this  
Guest fred

skill asessment question

Guest fred

Please help !

Am I right in thinking the skill asessment entails nothing more than having my qualifications checked? No on site testing exams etc

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest gypsygirl

Hi,

Ive already been through the Skills assessment and yes all they checked is my documents, certs and references etc, Im not sure about exams, it might depend what you are going as and what evidence you are supplying I dont think they test you at this stage anyway.

I hope this is the info you want!

GOOD LUCK WITH A SPEEDY CONCLUSION :D

ps we are now at the last stage 'the DIMIA'- another long wait!

Guest fred

thanks very much, just what i hoped

Fred

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ninas
        Hi Everyone,
        Am new to this forum ,and really seek guidance.
        After visiting Melbourne on work I have fallen in love with the place and really want to settle down there.I have applied for PR under skilled 189 visa and hopefully will make it( fingers crossed) but my main concern is with my boyfriend getting a PR. He too is securing sufficient points for skilled independent189 visa but has a medical condition.
        He had had a transplant 2 years back for kidney failure with FSGS. But now he is absolutely fine and doing good,working and living all by himself.His doctor too is very hopeful and actually quite certain that he is not going to face dialysis or kidney rejection anywhere in near future. He is 26 years old and his medical costs are within 25000 AUD a year. In case of medical expense being a problem we can ship whole year's drug from India and also as am O +ve, am his living donor for future.
        Does he stand a chance of getting a PR as settlement will become impossible with me only receiving the PR.
        I look forward to help ,kindly guide us so that we can realize our dream of starting a life in Melbourne.
        Warm Regards
        Ninas