Motor mechanic

Waris

Hey guys ,, 

Is there any one who applied 186 transition visa  in motor mechanic . Kindle share the details to have rough idea how long it will take to open our file ?? 

One of my friend who applied in same occupation last year got his approval in 6 months 

and I am waiting since 18 may 2017. We have applied nomination and visa on same day with complete application .. it’s saying recieved status as it will be 6 months next Saturday for us .

and other friend of my husband applied this year in March in same occupation .. it’s like 8 months waiting for his file . 

I am very confused why immigration is taking that long time .we paid so much of immigration fees and we are only getting delays . Kindly share guys .. I am very worried about my future .. I jus need an answer so I can make other decisions of my life . 

Hey guys ,, 
Is there any one who applied 186 transition visa  in motor mechanic . Kindle share the details to have rough idea how long it will take to open our file ?? 
One of my friend who applied in same occupation last year got his approval in 6 months 
and I am waiting since 18 may 2017. We have applied nomination and visa on same day with complete application .. it’s saying recieved status as it will be 6 months next Saturday for us .
and other friend of my husband applied this year in March in same occupation .. it’s like 8 months waiting for his file . 
I am very confused why immigration is taking that long time .we paid so much of immigration fees and we are only getting delays . Kindly share guys .. I am very worried about my future .. I jus need an answer so I can make other decisions of my life . 

I have applied on 5 jan
DE Motor mechanic 187
No update yet

11 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

If y ou look at the timeline threads, you'll see how others are progressing.  DIBP has a published timeline of 12 months, but it seems they are taking closer to 13-15 for a lot of people.

For transition it says 8 to 10 months