Difference of Last Name issued by Engineers Australia and the one mentioned in my Passport

Sinahbt

Hello everyone

My first name is Sina and my last name is Haji Beig Tehrani. 

In my university degrees my last name is written exactly like the above in 3 parts while in my passport my last name is written without any spaces as in HAJIBEIGTEHRANI. 

When I was creating my Engineers Australia profile for CDR assessment I wrote my last name as (Haji Beig Tehrani) but I expected that they will issue my outcome letter according to my passport - in the end that's why they ask for passport scan right?!

No I'm worried that if I submit my EOI the DIBP officer cannot find my outcome profile to verify my profession experience and qualifications. Should I definitely ask from engineers australia to issue me a new outcome letter or the DIBP officer finds my outcome with my EA ID and I should not bother to wait an I'd better proceed with submitting my EOI?

Could you help me by sending me an Email as well?

Sinahbt@yahoo.com

20171101_161000.jpg

Screenshot_20171101-161339.jpg

29 minutes ago, Richard Gregan said:

The visa will be issued in the name of the passport holder. What does your birth certificate say? Is your passport incorrect?

Unless you can clearly identify what your legal name actually is, then certainly a case officer may investigate this.

Dear Richard, I am from Iran and all our documents including birth certificate are issued in Persian Language. The only English document that we have is the passport. In my Farsi my last name is "حاجی بیگ تهرانی" (as you may notice it is in three parts) but the Passport Police of Iran translates it all into one part last name - Therefore instead of "Haji Beig Tehrani" mentions "HAJIBEIGTEHRANI".

In the end both are the same, but when I try the verification website of Engineers Australia, my outcome pops up only in case my last name is written as Haji Beig Tehrani and not HAJIBEIGTEHRANI.

You might ask why I did it? because my bachelor's transcript (the English version) issued by my university has mentioned my last name as Haji Beig Tehrani. And since EA wanted to go though my education I thought mentioning the same way the university has done it causes less trouble.

1231231223.jpg

Archived