187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 187hairdresserSA said:

Does anyone know what is going on with 187 visa process? People on the forum have been waiting for years now. Is there any way we can make a complain? Or has anyone done it before, any correspondence?Ā 

Am afraid haven't heard anything. Everything seems to be freezed at the moment.Ā 

Stay calm and donā€™t be worried guys ā€¦ we all facinf same issues. no one can help us..

Did any one of usĀ sent a email reminder to the department? just a normal reminder leterĀ ?Ā 

orĀ 

Any one right a letter to Minister of home affairs?

or

Does any one put step into Global feedback unit Ā ? -

This is the organization which can get the results but still it might not help to get the visaā€¦The only thing is sit tight and anytime you will get ask for docs like medical, PCC and payslip. Get ready theseĀ things so you can save time.Ā 

And if someone is silent blogger I recommend them to showed up guys just share your experience so other can get hope ā€¦Ā 

1 hour ago, Jag0006 said:

Stay calm and donā€™t be worried guys ā€¦ we all facinf same issues. no one can help us..

Did any one of usĀ sent a email reminder to the department? just a normal reminder leterĀ ?Ā 

orĀ 

Any one right a letter to Minister of home affairs?

or

Does any one put step into Global feedback unit Ā ? -

This is the organization which can get the results but still it might not help to get the visaā€¦The only thing is sit tight and anytime you will get ask for docs like medical, PCC and payslip. Get ready theseĀ things so you can save time.Ā 

And if someone is silent blogger I recommend them to showed up guys just share your experience so other can get hope ā€¦Ā 

Had done all u mentioned above. And also sitting g tight holding in pants. Even Ā approach toĀ Ā Member of Parliament didn't helped in past. All in all, keep holding.Ā 

Now venturingĀ in another strategy as advised by professionals will share once I m done. šŸ¤ keep ears out.Ā 

Golden email how far yašŸŽÆ

Chinup guys šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļøšŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļø

Will fly high. šŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļø

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Had done all u mentioned above. And also sitting g tight holding in pants. Even Ā approach toĀ Ā Member of Parliament didn't helped in past. All in all, keep holding.Ā 

Now venturingĀ in another strategy as advised by professionals will share once I m done. šŸ¤ keep ears out.Ā 

Golden email how far yašŸŽÆ

Chinup guys šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļøšŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļø

Will fly high. šŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļø

thanks buddy, cheers

Thanks for the encouragement Jag006,,, Silent reader here but yes, I also messaged the department, its a bit unfair as waiting for years is like waiting for the result of an exam and not able to do anything. And just being overworked and how some employers treat some of our co-visa holders is also not fair. I don't know but these causes depression as I am unable to do anything but wait and I don't even get any reply nor get a light as for people in our visa status are getting approved. I am a bit sad as they haven't provided us any proper information on our status and got prolonged when a lot of other visa subclasses gets approve fast.Ā Also I have been waiting for years and not been able to get a proper leave nor way to see my family.Ā 

11 hours ago, Quin said:

Thanks for the encouragement Jag006,,, Silent reader here but yes, I also messaged the department, its a bit unfair as waiting for years is like waiting for the result of an exam and not able to do anything. And just being overworked and how some employers treat some of our co-visa holders is also not fair. I don't know but these causes depression as I am unable to do anything but wait and I don't even get any reply nor get a light as for people in our visa status are getting approved. I am a bit sad as they haven't provided us any proper information on our status and got prolonged when a lot of other visa subclasses gets approve fast.Ā Also I have been waiting for years and not been able to get a proper leave nor way to see my family.Ā 

Hi Quin,

Really Appriciated to share your experience.. which occupation are you in ?whats your timeline? Ā 

hopefully we will get good results soon..

Here is my timelineĀ 

visa and nomination applied on 22 DecĀ 2017

me onshore wife offshore. Cook, QLDĀ 

Refusal Dec 2018

Aat lodged Dec 2018

Aat opened Ā and doc requested 22 july 2021

Hearing 3 Nov 2021 and nomination approved same dayĀ 

Doc requestedĀ S56,Ā medical and Afp on 25 Nov 2021

submit everything on 21 dec 2021

No pcc no updated pte nothing asked for both of us

Pr granted 24 Jan 2022.Ā 
Hope this Ā post will help and Ā once again a very thanks to this page and members

Jai Bhole

33 minutes ago, Jai Bhole 77 said:

Here is my timelineĀ 

Refusal Dec 2018

Aat lodged Dec 2018

Pr granted 24 Jan 2022.Ā 
Hope this Ā post will help and Ā once again a very thanks to this page and members

Jai Bhole

Congratulations! Ā Thank you for sharing the informationĀ 

13 hours ago, Chan751 said:

Hey guys

i applied for 187 in nov 2017

refused- june 2019

applied AAT- june 2019

still working with same employer havent heard anything yet

And now emplyer is ready to sell the bussiness not sure what to do?

Over that you can also follow AAT cases on

https://www.aat.gov.au/aat/files/HearingSchedule/MigrationRefugeeDailyListing.html

Ā 

On 27/01/2022 at 16:53, Jai Bhole 77 said:

Here is my timelineĀ 

Refusal Dec 2018

Aat lodged Dec 2018

Pr granted 24 Jan 2022.Ā 

Jai Bhole

congratulations buddyĀ 

On 27/01/2022 at 16:53, Jai Bhole 77 said:

Here is my timelineĀ 

Refusal Dec 2018

Aat lodged Dec 2018

Pr granted 24 Jan 2022.Ā 

Jai Bhole

congratulations Jai, as I writeĀ 

i wish to hear from immigration soonĀ 

enjoy your time now and pray for usĀ 

all the best

šŸ™šŸ¤—ā¤ļø

Happy to say that that my wife officially got her pr after 7 days of mine, earlier it was a system error today I got her grant letter.Ā 
just a suggestion if someone can apply for priority base for their aat file please have a try on that as one of my friend got his aat done in 6 months as his daughter was offshore. Ā 
once again a big thanks

stay tight stay positive

Ā 

Ā