nomination and visa lodged on 20may2015

doc requested for nomination 11sep2015 submitt on 18sep

approved together today

occupation cook

high risk

with 2yers experience

perth

took exactly 5months

I have been in australia from 2008 after got refusal on pr 3 times finally this tym i could make it thank god

Visa grant today

nomination and visa lodged on 20may2015

doc requested for nomination 11sep2015 submitt on 18sep

approved together today

occupation cook

high risk

with 2yers experience

perth

took exactly 5months

I have been in australia from 2008 after got refusal on pr 3 times finally this tym i could make it thank god

Many many many congrats jaz. Enjoy.

My MA didn't agree to submit nomination and visa together. He insisted to submit visa application after the nomination was granted. Does anyone know what the reason is?

Either he might not be confident about your nominated position or he would prefer to go one step at a time mate..either way it is good to guarantee nomination first and not to waste your visa application money..because it is non-refundable...

Either he might not be confident about your nominated position or he would prefer to go one step at a time mate..either way it is good to guarantee nomination first and not to waste your visa application money..because it is non-refundable...

Many thanks mate! But it will double the waiting time, especially it takes longer too wait. So frustrating.

Many thanks mate! But it will double the waiting time, especially it takes longer too wait. So frustrating.

No worries mate, do not worry about the waiting period and better to be focused on the result,My MA lodged both application together and I do unfortunately still wait and there has been people applied after me and lodged seperately and somehow their visa granted before mine...so wish all the best luck...cheers mate..

No worries mate, do not worry about the waiting period and better to be focused on the result,My MA lodged both application together and I do unfortunately still wait and there has been people applied after me and lodged seperately and somehow their visa granted before mine...so wish all the best luck...cheers mate..

Luck is the most essential factor in immigration I guess. So wish you all the best luck as well! Hope to hear your good news soon mate.

Hi guys i am new on this forum so just wanted to share my timeline

RCB lodge - 20 June 2015

RCB approval- 16 September 2015

nomination lodge- 25 June 2015 - waiting for approval

visa lodge - 25 July 2015 - waiting

occupation - cook

Does anyone know how long it will take till i hear something about my nomination approval as its almost been 4 months since i have applied for it just curious to know.

Thank you.

Guest Gill2015

Hi Amar,

i m also waiting 4 nomination approval. It's been more than 3 weeks after documents submission. Same feeling no more patience to wait. So tensed now.

187-TRT Stream

I already got my Police clearance from all the countries where i lived more than 1 years. Now my passport going to expired. If i renewed my passport i may get different passport number. If so do i need to apply for PCC again or still those certificate valid?

Please advise