187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi is it important to upload birth certificate ? Because mine is in Punjabi and cost me $100 to get translated

Ā 

Ā 

i dont think so because i didnt give one.and when my CO requested for additional docs he didnt ask my birth certificate..may be its depend on each CO..nrmally i think we dont have to give..

the status assessment in progress will not change even after they looked in to your account..only updated date changes..

hi Riya....

i just register my account this morning and till this morning last updated date was 10/12/2014, i check it now it show todays date. Is immigration really look into my file or it just updated because i login twice today.

if its allocated than why i did not get and email from immigration.

please help if someone really know something.

hi Riya....

i just register my account this morning and till this morning last updated date was 10/12/2014, i check it now it show todays date. Is immigration really look into my file or it just updated because i login twice today.

if its allocated than why i did not get and email from immigration.

please help if someone really know something.

Ā 

Ā 

i think your case has been allocated..and if you see today's date that means ur CO looked into ur application today..hw much you log in or ur MA update some document wont make any difference to updated date in your account.(they may have sent additional document list if they needed or will send).i dont think immi wii notify you wen CO allocated for ur file. i didn't get one when my case allocated..but you can send status request to the following maid id and you will get a reply with ur current status..i am sure that ur case has been allocated if they looked in to ur file today

i think your case has been allocated..and if you see today's date that means ur CO looked into ur application today..hw much you log in or ur MA update some document wont make any difference to updated date in your account.(they may have sent additional document list if they needed or will send).i dont think immi wii notify you wen CO allocated for ur file. i didn't get one when my case allocated..but you can send status request to the following maid id and you will get a reply with ur current status..i am sure that ur case has been allocated if they looked in to ur file today

Ā 

sorry forgot to add email id

nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

pls send request to thi to know ur status

i am so glad to let you all know without asking me any additional documents i have get my visa granted today.

Ā 

my timeline is

RCB applied on 9 of dec

nomination applied on 12 of dec

visa applied on 18 of feb.

visa approved on 29 of April which is today ( no additional documents have been asked for

i am so glad to let you all know without asking me any additional documents i have get my visa granted today.

Ā 

my timeline is

RCB applied on 9 of dec

visa applied on 18 of feb.just

visa approved on 29 of April which is today ( no additional documents have been asked for

Ā 

wow !!!!!!!!!! congrats reet..happy 4 u..

i think ur the first one get visa from dec...i still waiting frm nevember

pls put ur trn and file number in subject

Ā 

hello riya

have you got status changed yet ?

or last update changed after requesting additional documents ?

Ā 

i do not know what is happening here, why they take 28 days to get decision, they just asked me PCC only on 9th april submitted already on 15th feb

my due is 9th may

do not know what i do man

Ā 

so stressed and worried

Ā 

my timeline is

RCB applied on 9 of dec

Ā 

congrats reet

enjoy your future in australia

hope we also here this sooner

Ā 

my timeline is

RCB applied on 9 of dec

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulation Reet. Did you complete the form 1221 for your application if you don't mind?

wow !!!!!!!!!! congrats reet..happy 4 u..

thanks a lot riya .i think ur the first one get visa from dec...i still waiting frm nevember

one thing might have worked in my favor is that i was already on 457 visa.

i hope you pr will get granted soon

Ā 

Ā 

@Komalami you would need a birth certificate .i had mine in punjabi and i got that translated in english

thanks everyone for your good wishes

Ā 

no i did not complete 1221...i have no idea my what is that

Ā 

Hello reet

Can you please tell me how when was your 457 expired ??

Mine is same here I have 457 till 2018

I have applied nomination 21 st Nov and visa on 25th Nov

1st April got nomination approved

And PCC asked 9th April still waiting for decision

Ā 

I have same case as yours

Please reply me

hello riya

have you got status changed yet ?

or last update changed after requesting additional documents ?

Ā 

i do not know what is happening here, why they take 28 days to get decision, they just asked me PCC only on 9th april submitted already on 15th feb

my due is 9th may

do not know what i do man

Ā 

so stressed and worried

Ā 

my status didn't change yet even after additional document requested but my last updated date changed after..

but i have seen for some people status changes to additional docs requested and later submission completed..but didnt happen to me

Ā 

i was easy for u to provide the doc they want ..but some people it will take time to provide doc...so immi generally give 28 days of time frame..there are some cases they took decision before 28 th day after their document submission or very later than 28 th day..so never know ...fingers crossed..

my status didn't change yet even after additional document requested but my last updated date changed after..

but i have seen for some people status changes to additional docs requested and later submission completed..but didnt happen to me

Ā 

i was easy for u to provide the doc they want ..but some people it will take time to provide doc...so immi generally give 28 days of time frame..there are some cases they took decision before 28 th day after their document submission or very later than 28 th day..so never know ...fingers crossed..

Ā 

Yes riya ,

Hope they give decision early

Been already 20 days

Next week would be last week

Hope I here that soon

i think if you see last updated date as 8 th of April that means ur case has been allocated..and they looked in to ur file on 8th...

Seriously I am too stressed out nothing happen after that , I called immi today but are not ready to tell me anything because I have MARA agent and when I asked my MARA he said yes I have case officer but he cannot do anything until they contact us