187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

Thank you friends for sharing ur kind words wid me..for encouraging me...it means a lot it relieves my stress..I m praying for u guys coz we r all r on same boat..Let this hope never ends..everything will be fine..this tough period will pass soon..God bless all

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

we all gonna cross this intense situation with smiling and joy bro...moment is very near and  god is with us bro. relax

• Like 3

Hi guys how are you?  

I'm still waiting for my 187 [10 June 2015 nomination and visa / DE / cook / onshore Perth].

• Do you really think that this new government immigration policy will affect the officer decision even for us who applied bloody ling time ago?
  • How long do you think is gonna take to have any news for who applied like me, in June?

My business is solid, they've got +50 employees, and I'm qualified but... of course I'm a bit worried.

3 minutes ago, Antoker said:

Hi guys how are you?  

I'm still waiting for my 187 [10 June 2015 nomination and visa / DE / cook / onshore Perth].

• Do you really think that this new government immigration policy will affect the officer decision even for us who applied bloody ling time ago?
  • How long do you think is gonna take to have any news for who applied like me, in June?

My business is solid, they've got +50 employees, and I'm qualified but... of course I'm a bit worried.

Hi Antoker,

Did u apply visa & nom on 10 June 2015 or 2016? If its 2015 please contact immi directly. And if its 2016 wait for few months, I am also from Perth, I got mine yesterday so I dun think new rules make any impact yet.

Hi Antoker,
Did u apply visa & nom on 10 June 2015 or 2016? If its 2015 please contact immi directly. And if its 2016 wait for few months, I am also from Perth, I got mine yesterday so I dun think new rules make any impact yet.

What was ur timeline@ashuj1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Ajm said:

What was ur timeline@ashuj1?

Nomination and visa applied :- 5th October 2016
RCB approved :- 24th October 2016
Occupation :- Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec - ANZSCO 149999, 187 DE, Onshore, HR
PC and Medical :- Submitted
Nomination & Visa status :- Granted 26th April 2017

Occupation :- Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec - ANZSCO 149999, 187 DE, Onshore, HR
Nomination & Visa status :- Granted 26th April 2017

Congrats mate .

• Like 1

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:31 PM, ashuj1 said:
Its good news for me Guys !!

Occupation :- Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec - ANZSCO 149999, 187 DE, Onshore, HR Country, 2 Person
Nomination & Visa status :- 26.04.17

Just a note for you all;
187 DE Retail Manager, 3 years experience, company worth $25 Million
I am shocked I have got my PR so soon (6 Months), may be your experience and your company matters a lot.

I wish you all Good Luck, stay positive...

Congratulations mite☺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, User478 said:

Hi all 

My visa granted last month and my owners are planning to shut down business...so how it works???it affect on my visa or i have to inform immi about when it close???thx

As a cook in restaurant...

Hi, 

Well you should call or email this to your migrant agent quickly. Anyway you need to inform this issue to IMMI. As far as I k now ppl will say you are so lucky because no need to follow the 2 yr full time work anymore. 

You might have to prove that you are willing to get a new job in your area for IMMI. 

Good luck bud.

Edited by Trevy86
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, dipen said:

on the sky guys...my visa just approved

nomi..end july 2016

visa ..sept..2016...

nimination grant 30 march ...

document req...30 march...

submitted...5 th april

granted today

congrats dipen..all the best ahead bro.

7 hours ago, dipen said:

on the sky guys...my visa just approved

nomi..end july 2016

visa ..sept..2016...

nimination grant 30 march ...

document req...30 march...

submitted...5 th april

granted today

Congrats Dipen

can you please tell us what's your occupation 

8 hours ago, Trevy86 said:

Hi, 

Well you should call or email this to your migrant agent quickly. Anyway you need to inform this issue to IMMI. As far as I k now ppl will say you are so lucky because no need to follow the 2 yr full time work anymore. 

You might have to prove that you are willing to get a new job in your area for IMMI. 

Good luck bud.

Thx...

Hi, I've been following this thread for the past few months but not posted before. Got some news about my application a few days ago but it's not exactly encouraging:

Applied nomination and visa together 7th April 2016

LR country, direct entry

Immigration contacted 25/4/17 and have asked for a lot more information about the business I work for such as BAS statements, all of my payslips, resignation letter from the person who's job I took over, new employment contract, new job description, market salary research as there's no equivalent employee.

I thought it all sounds pretty standard but my agent said he has "concerns" because in 97% of his cases immigration have assessed the employer and applicant together but in this case they haven't even opened my visa application yet. Apparently he feels they're subjecting the business to a higher level of scrutiny than normal.

Just wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Hi, I've been following this thread for the past few months but not posted before. Got some news about my application a few days ago but it's not exactly encouraging:
LR country, direct entry
Immigration contacted 25/4/17 and have asked for a lot more information about the business I work for such as BAS statements, all of my payslips, resignation letter from the person who's job I took over, new employment contract, new job description, market salary research as there's no equivalent employee.
I thought it all sounds pretty standard but my agent said he has "concerns" because in 97% of his cases immigration have assessed the employer and applicant together but in this case they haven't even opened my visa application yet. Apparently he feels they're subjecting the business to a higher level of scrutiny than normal.

Things change bro
People who apply a few months before us, they did got assessed simultaneously but there are different now.
And obviously, they taking longer and longer time to assess your file.
I thinks they planing something on our visa. What do you guys think?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

Things change bro
People who apply a few months before us, they did got assessed simultaneously but there are different now.
And obviously, they taking longer and longer time to assess your file.
I thinks they planing something on our visa. What do you guys think?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

I don't think they are planning something on our visas. What the case officer did asked was normal procedure. Don't get me wrong but I think if the business is not so big and not really in a remote area you have a lot of explaining to do. 

1 hour ago, 27May2016 said:

I don't think they are planning something on our visas. What the case officer did asked was normal procedure. Don't get me wrong but I think if the business is not so big and not really in a remote area you have a lot of explaining to do. 

Yeah I thought it sounded like normal procedure too - Agent has me worried now! I am definately in a remote area and we already submitted all business financial docs to my agent before submission which he was happy with so shouldn't be a problem with the size of the business. Will just have to wait again and see what they say!

37 minutes ago, NatP20 said:

Yeah I thought it sounded like normal procedure too - Agent has me worried now! I am definately in a remote area and we already submitted all business financial docs to my agent before submission which he was happy with so shouldn't be a problem with the size of the business. Will just have to wait again and see what they say!

That's good to hear! Maybe it's just been too long that's why case officer was asking again new documents if they are still willing and capable of sponsoring you. 

LR country, direct entry

Did they contacted you on Anzac day..public holiday thats strange.. anyways Dont stress mate jst provide wht they want and hope fr gud.. best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hi everyone I m following this forum from long time just want to share my happiness with you all my pr granted today evening here is timeline .                                     Nomination and visa applied on    7 June 2016, granted today occupation pastry cook.               All d best to all . 

• Like 4