187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Its good news for me Guys !!

Nomination and visa applied :- 5th October 2016
RCB approved :- 24th October 2016
Occupation :- Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec - ANZSCO 149999, 187 DE, Onshore, HR Country, 2 Person
PC and Medical :- Submitted
Nomination & Visa status :- 26.04.17

Just a note for you all;
187 DE Retail Manager, 3 years experience, company worth $25 Million
I am shocked I have got my PR so soon (6 Months), may be your experience and your company matters a lot.

I wish you all Good Luck, stay positive...
  • Like 3

Its good news for me Guys !!   Nomination and visa applied :- 5th October 2016
Occupation :- Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec - ANZSCO 149999, 187 DE, Onshore, HR Country, 2 Person
Nomination & Visa status :- 26.04.17   Just a note for you all; 187 DE Retail Manager, 3 years experience, company worth $25 Million I am shocked I have got my PR so soon (6 Months), may be your experience and your company matters a lot.   I wish you all Good Luck, stay positive...

Many many congratulations mate enjoy ur day

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashuj1 said:

Just a note for you all;
I am shocked I have got my PR so soon (6 Months), may be your experience and your company matters a lot.

Congratulations Ashuj1.

Praying we all get ours as quickly!

Good luck and enjoy your new life in Aus!

• Like 1

Nomination & Visa status :- 26.04.17   Just a note for you all; 187 DE Retail Manager, 3 years experience, company worth $25 Million I am shocked I have got my PR so soon (6 Months), may be your experience and your company matters a lot.   I wish you all Good Luck, stay positive...

congrats mate

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ashuj1 said:

Just a note for you all;

Mate that is awesome.

Really good to hear it. Enjoy!

23 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Out of interest, what are peoples thoughts on how your occupation effects your timeline? 

Does your ANSZCO skill level 1-3 effect how quickly you'll get your visa? i.e.. level 1 before level 2 or 3?

In my guess, it depends on luck because there are still heaps applicants in ENS and RSMS occupations related to LEVEL 1 code. 

According to the fact sheet many engineers or teachers are still waiting for their turns.. 

We all can say that the work IMMI does is a peace of shit.

No repect from us. 

Amazing Mate,, Hips Congo

Retail Manager
Nom & Visa 29/04/2016
HR,QLD

35 minutes ago, Trevy86 said:

In my guess, it depends on luck because there are still heaps applicants in ENS and RSMS occupations related to LEVEL 1 code. 

According to the fact sheet many engineers or teachers are still waiting for their turns.. 

We all can say that the work IMMI does is a peace of shit.

No repect from us. 

Yes that makes sense. I was just curious to see peoples thoughts. So thanks :). What fact sheet btw? :)

Hi Guys I m just giving up hope..it seems like they will take another 2-3 months and they will give negative result bcoz they will start looking at the cases according to todays fact of strictness of immi..I think I will end up getting nothing..this wait will not worth..feeling very frustrusted nd sad

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hi Guys I m just giving up hope..it seems like they will take another 2-3 months and they will give negative result bcoz they will start looking at the cases according to todays fact of strictness of immi..I think I will end up getting nothing..this wait will not worth..feeling very frustrusted nd sad

I completely feel you... I am the same! I feel so hopeless at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

Why did you said that. I think if you have a genuine position and a good company to sponsor you, you have nothing to worry much about even they get stricter, it will just depends on case officer decision then, but if it looks dodgy it will just buy you time then. 

• Like 1

Why did you said that. I think if you have a genuine position and a good company to sponsor you, you have nothing to worry much about even they get stricter, it will just depends on case officer decision then, but if it looks dodgy it will just buy you time then. 

Till now everything is fine even I m working there as well on casual position and business is operating normal. Whenever I go to my working place I always think may be Immi will visit today or tomorro but they r not doing any moment jst bcoz I m from hospitality industry got sponserd as a cook and frm HR country dats why I m thinking all this...I m jst feeling very low

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Just a hope for everyone waiting on this forum. As i recently experienced that VETASSESS dept is even also not accepting applications for skill assessment due to change in occupation list defined by DIBP. And going to re-open online system on this Friday.
In my point of view all the departments related to DIBP will start working now on pending files, as all changes are announced related to 457, 186 and 187. And hopefully their will not be further changes in RSMS visa before March 2018.
I wish everyone hear good news about their visa very soon. 290145841db8860adc1344deb214e725.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Try not to be negative man, even I feel the same with you. As today case, his company worth 25 millions. I think it does matter

6 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

Till now everything is fine even I m working there as well on casual position and business is operating normal. Whenever I go to my working place I always think may be Immi will visit today or tomorro but they r not doing any moment jst bcoz I m from hospitality industry got sponserd as a cook and frm HR country dats why I m thinking all this...I m jst feeling very low

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I can relate to you as I'm a chef too. We have all different kind of journey. My first Rsms applicantion was denied in 2014. I started working with my sponsoring employer in regional area that time and spent $20,000 in total. I worked and saved that for 3 years and get nothing. I am so depressed those time as well. When I get back to Brisbane I kept on working 6-7 days a week. It's really hard those times just to be able to save money again to pay for my second Rsms application that costed me $17,000 this time. Now I'm offshore waiting. All I can say is do your best and if things still doesn't go your way you have nothing to regret maybe there's a better future ahead of you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashuj1 said:

Just a note for you all;

congratulation mate...time to celebrate,,,,,,,enjoy life...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 27May2016 said:

I can relate to you as I'm a chef too. We have all different kind of journey. My first Rsms applicantion was denied in 2014. I started working with my sponsoring employer in regional area that time and spent $20,000 in total. I worked and saved that for 3 years and get nothing. I am so depressed those time as well. When I get back to Brisbane I kept on working 6-7 days a week. It's really hard those times just to be able to save money again to pay for my second Rsms application that costed me $17,000 this time. Now I'm offshore waiting. All I can say is do your best and if things still doesn't go your way you have nothing to regret maybe there's a better future ahead of you. 

Bud... we all have a tough story. Everyone feels what you feel exactly.

You do not need to stay positive coz it's bloody hard but do not put your self down. As you said this is a second shot but who knows you get it next month? 

if you get refused then disappoint it. It's a bit early step to give it up.

Cheer up bro

That's a real Sprit mate..... Never Lose Your hope. Everything will be good.

Retail Manager
Nom & Visa 29/04/2016
HR,QLD

Don't worry sandy God will help us don't lose hope stay positive [emoji259][emoji259][emoji259][emoji259]

it

1 hour ago, sandy11 said:

take it easy we all are in same page..waiting is all we can do mate..stay strong and positive  keep fighting...good news always on the way mate.

Thank you friends for sharing ur kind words wid me..for encouraging me...it means a lot it relieves my stress..I m praying for u guys coz we r all r on same boat..Let this hope never ends..everything will be fine..this tough period will pass soon..God bless all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 27May2016 said:

That's true man,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

Thank you friends for sharing ur kind words wid me..for encouraging me...it means a lot it relieves my stress..I m praying for u guys coz we r all r on same boat..Let this hope never ends..everything will be fine..this tough period will pass soon..God bless all

Buddy... Gud to hear that you feel better now. Trust me, you and we will get there very soon.

Edited by Trevy86
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

Hi Sandy,

Please don't relate your case with others, that will create more stress on you, there is a process for everything and time depends on situation, occupation n other factors.

Stay positive, everything will be ok.

Take care

• Like 1