187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

9 hours ago, Ebad said:

hey guys 

have any idea how long is gonna take for oct 1 2016 visa application to be allocated?

Honestly man, you got to expect a long tern fight if you applying for ordinary occupation. Like retail manager, restaurant manager.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ebad said:

how long do you think of chef/cook? any idea?

I will say, more than 13 months. I apply on 23th March, and completing 13 months next week. By assuming they increase their processing time every months, and if they do, you are looking for one and half year.

However, it just my thought. They may change their police anytime. 

On 4/13/2017 at 2:48 PM, ashuj1 said:

Hi All,

This was expected as they have mentioned, they will update the timeline every month, basis on which months files are open from last year and granted this month. So more over March 2016 and April 2016 are the core files they looking at now.

If you have noticed, September 2016 applicants are also getting their PR.

Who knows next month it will change to 9 or 10.

Hope for best and Congrats to all winners..

They have increased the timeline from 11 months (75%) to 12 months and same for 90% from 12 months to 13 months.

Hello guys

Just a question that English language is expiring very soon and the CO is not appointed do they ask to take the test again or what happens to such a scenario.. coz hell of a waiting for retail managers applications was Aug 2016 both nomination and visa 

On 17/04/2017 at 11:21 AM, Raymond said:

Honestly man, you got to expect a long tern fight if you applying for ordinary occupation. Like retail manager, restaurant manager.  

Hi bro it's gonna take long.... sorry to say that I have applied  nominnation in April 2016 still waiting for nomination.....

Hi guys.

I have noticed our nominated occupation has been removed from the CSOL - https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/removed-skilled-occupations

Does anybody know if this will affect my application?

Timeline:

Conveyancer

Nomination and Visa Application on 08 November 2016.

Decision Ready.

Direct Entry.

High Risk.

5 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Hi guys.

I have noticed our nominated occupation has been removed from the CSOL - https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/removed-skilled-occupations

Does anybody know if this will affect my application?

Timeline:

Conveyancer

Nomination and Visa Application on 08 November 2016.

Decision Ready.

Direct Entry.

High Risk.

bro i dont think it will effect on your application coz...your application was applied before the 19th  april 2017..

23 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Has any one notices our Prime Minister's Facebook? There are a breaking news stating that "we're putting jobs first and we're putting Australians first by abolishing 457 Visas."

bro Aussie PM should appoint lots of aussie Case Office in immigration office. what do you think? 

so slow and steady processing. :D::D 

use to be 6 months then 11-12 then 12 -13. crazy

1 minute ago, Ebad said:

bro Aussie PM should appoint lots of aussie Case Office in immigration office. what do you think? 

so slow and steady processing. :D::D 

use to be 6 months then 11-12 then 12 -13. crazy

They probably change to 13 - 14 next month and 14 - 15 in the month after, who knows? And that is exactly what I am worry about.