187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys , I am following this forum since past few months.Now just sharing my good news with you.

Nomination applied - 10th feb 2016

visa applied-18th feb 2016

both nomination and visa got-09th November (almost 9 months).

occupation-Pastry cook

country HR

Congratulations buddy .......

Did they requested any further documents???

Nomi & Visa 29th April 2016

Retail Manager

Qld

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 9 November 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged early February 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Hi guys , I am following this forum since past few months.Now just sharing my good news with you.

Nomination applied - 10th feb 2016

visa applied-18th feb 2016

both nomination and visa got-09th November (almost 9 months).

occupation-Pastry cook

country HR

Many congratulations mate

Hi i am a silent user of this forum . I have a question if somebody can help me.

I applied as Restaurant manager and got my nomination approved 8 nov2016 . And immi request

english cabability for visa for secondary applicant. They ask either for ielts exam , payment or some of the other options which says

we can provide one year full time study evidence in Australia.

Does anybody have situation like this ?? Pls advice thanks

i do not have any agent .

My timeline 457-187

restaurant manager

nomination lodged : 8feb 2016

nomination approved: 8 nov 2016

no docs requested

visa lodged :9 feb 2016

visa grant : waitin

english capability requested only for secondary applicant

Hi i am a silent user of this forum . I have a question if somebody can help me.

I applied as Restaurant manager and got my nomination approved 8 nov2016 . And immi request

english cabability for visa for secondary applicant. They ask either for ielts exam , payment or some of the other options which says

My timeline 457-187

restaurant manager

no docs requested

Congrats for nomination approved . Please provide your secondary candidates ielts exam, PTE or you can pay the money around 4800( not exact) aud to IMMI then you do not need to provide ielts or PTE. If secondary applicant has did one year study ( any study) then provide the cert. then no need to provide ielts, Pte or money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats for nomination approved . Please provide your secondary candidates ielts exam, PTE or you can pay the money around 4800( not exact) aud to IMMI then you do not need to provide ielts or PTE. If secondary applicant has did one year study ( any study) then provide the cert. then no need to provide ielts, Pte or money

If you had any certficate 4 level study in australia i guess that will work. & congrats

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My timeline 457-187

restaurant manager

no docs requested

hi h r u? Could I ask a question?

Have u finished 2 years 457 visa before apply 187 visa? And which area? I just confuse visa between 187 and 186!

Thanks a lot

hi h r u? Could I ask a question?

Have u finished 2 years 457 visa before apply 187 visa? And which area? I just confuse visa between 187 and 186!

Thanks a lot

No, i just finished 1 month on 457 and thn applied 187 .

186 u can applied anywhere in city or regional areas

187 u can applied only in regional areas

Anuone here waiting from december? I applied my nomination 14dec and visa mar15 docs requested oct17 waiting until now

Hello @Mrsoi,

same here, I have applied nomination and visa on 15 Dec 2015, docs requested on 11 Oct 2016, submitted requested docs on 4 Nov 2016. File allocated to TEAM 7 WA.

When did you submitted requested docs? And allocated location?

hey guys.....

i am bit confused about my situation. i am pretty sure someone would be able to help me...

i got my RSMS 187 visa last year in december. but the business got sold 2 days after getting my visa. no one really notify department including me. will that be a problem?

i am still working at the same business with a new employer with a same contract in the regional area. so my question is ....can i apply for the citizenship now since i am permanent resident for one year.and one more thing one of my colleague she applied for her 457 through my old employer under whom i got my residency from. she transferred her nomination to the new employer.. does that mean DIBP is already aware about the selling of the business? or do i have to let them know ia m scare since its too late and i don't know about the rules...

thank u in advance

Hiii

Could I ask a question

I applied for rsms (187 sub class) and nomination both on 15 march 2016.

How much time it will take to open my file and also how could I know when my file is open? .

Thanks

They are processing start February 2016 file. So, you still need to wait approx 1.5 to 2 months. Your MA will let you know when you got a case officer otherwise the status will be change onto your immi account

hey guys.....

i am bit confused about my situation. i am pretty sure someone would be able to help me...

i got my RSMS 187 visa last year in december. but the business got sold 2 days after getting my visa. no one really notify department including me. will that be a problem?

i am still working at the same business with a new employer with a same contract in the regional area. so my question is ....can i apply for the citizenship now since i am permanent resident for one year.and one more thing one of my colleague she applied for her 457 through my old employer under whom i got my residency from. she transferred her nomination to the new employer.. does that mean DIBP is already aware about the selling of the business? or do i have to let them know ia m scare since its too late and i don't know about the rules...

thank u in advance

As far as I know you are fine . Go ahead and apply your citizenship whenever it's due. Your owner sold his business so there is no obligation on you to inform to DIBP regarding sold of business. You are fine mate.

Oh no it's very long since you waiting. Where is your file been allocated? Mine is WA team 7.

Hi Mavi i applied for 187 from Victoria in June .i know it's Little early to asking how could I know my case is open or in progress .i do have immi account applications status is received. Wether it's will change or not when case Officers open case.

Hi Mavi i applied for 187 from Victoria in June .i know it's Little early to asking how could I know my case is open or in progress .i do have immi account applications status is received. Wether it's will change or not when case Officers open case.

Hello bobby,

It is very hard to know that when immi is processing our file because it doesn't effect our immi account status in some cases. But I can tell you mine and other's experience (as per this forum). some lucky people got their status received to finalised straight away but some got information requested then assessment in progress and then finalised. It may help you.

Mavi