187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 3 November 2016

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged end of January 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 3 November 2016

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged end of January 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Very happy for my visa. Good luck to everyone on this forum. It's been a long journey for me but you people helped me out to keep my patient. Hope immi will finish all the file so quick as they finilised whole January in 4-5 weeks and moved onto February. Finger cross friends.

Thanks who ever updated the spreedsheet for me didn't even notice that I was waiting for 274 days!!!!!

Very happy for my visa. Good luck to everyone on this forum. It's been a long journey for me but you people helped me out to keep my patient. Hope immi will finish all the file so quick as they finilised whole January in 4-5 weeks and moved onto February. Finger cross friends.

Thanks whoever updated the spreedsheet for me didn't even notice that I was waiting for 274 days!!!!!

I did that! Massive congratulations to you! hopefully it will be my turn soon

Thanks whoever updated the spreedsheet for me didn't even notice that I was waiting for 274 days!!!!!

I just meet some problems in my immiaccount, I apply 187 visa on 22/4/2016 via Agent. the application shows ' received'. also i got the bridging visa at that time.

But i just checked my immiaccount, the status show 0 received and no file attached. I have already ask for my agent, but still no answer.

I just attached the screenshort.

MPA{HX[K(CU0[2YQ0XNLT3F.jpg

Does anyone has or hear about this? What can i do for next steps?

I need help.

Thanks

MPA{HX[K(CU0[2YQ0XNLT3F.jpg

I just meet some problems in my immiaccount, I apply 187 visa on 22/4/2016 via Agent. the application shows ' received'. also i got the bridging visa at that time.

But i just checked my immiaccount, the status show 0 received and no file attached. I have already ask for my agent, but still no answer.

I just attached the screenshort.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34271[/ATTACH]

Does anyone has or hear about this? What can i do for next steps?

I need help.

Thanks

Hay mate . Your account shows that there is no file attached . Just check my account screenshot which shows attached file with number. Your account should like that. Just check With your MA Again and let him know that problem and force him to attach file in your account.

e45fd123a9b8c9175cc3595f2009c6d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by naviozz

Is anyone still waiting from December? I lodged mines on 24 December 2015, further docs requested on 10 October 2016 and now nothing. Very frustrating!

Hey mate, I'm in a same boat !! i have lodged my nom and visa on 19th dec 2015, they requested further doc on 20th sep 2016, since then nothing from immi!! still waiting !!!

Hay mate . Your account shows that there is no file attached . Just check my account screenshot which shows attached file with number. Your account should like that. Just check With your MA Again and let him know that problem and force him to attach file in your account.

e45fd123a9b8c9175cc3595f2009c6d7.jpg

Hi Naviozz and James Lee,

Just wondering how you see what is attached?

What do i click on in my Immi account to see this list?

We have used a MA to submit our application so will that mean we don't have access to that list?

any help appreciated,

thanks

Hey guys, same here!! I have lodged my nom & visa on 27/11/2016. Nom approved on June 28 2016. Addl doc medicals requested..submitted as well. Status shows Assessment in progress from 14/10/2016. Am wondering what is happening..Keep praying folks. Something should move in next week. Hopefully !!

Hey mate, I'm in a same boat !! i have lodged my nom and visa on 19th dec 2015, they requested further doc on 20th sep 2016, since then nothing from immi!! still waiting !!!

Dear friends,

immigration requested list of docs for nomination (I don't know what docs they requested for nomination) and my Ielts certificate for visa on 11/10/2016. All the documents been submitted yesterday on 4/11/2016. I am sorry couldn't update you because of some personal reasons.

kind regards,

mavi

Edited by Mavi

Hi Mavi, did they request docs for nomination and visa on same date?

I have been request docs for nomination on 31st OCt and I am still preparing the docs. My case has become bit complex due to change in business structure 3 times and ABN change 3 times after we lodged nomination. However, ownership equity, employer, business name, role of nominated position and location of business remain same.

What do you think people? Will my nomination get approve if we write strong justification letter? Has anyone had same experience.

Dear friends,

immigration requested list of docs for nomination (I don't know what docs they requested for nomination) and my Ielts certificate for visa on 11/10/2016. All the documents been submitted yesterday on 4/11/2016. I am sorry couldn't update you because of some personal reasons.

kind regards,

mavi

Good to know that CO has contacted to you. You will get your visa soon. But just one question regards to your Ielts certificate. Was your ielts cert. expire ? That's why they asked your ielts very or you just uploaded the same one that you have already handy. Thanks

Dear friends,

kind regards,

mavi

Hope you get u r visa soon bro

abs-nomapr2016

Hi Mavi, did they request docs for nomination and visa on same date?

I have been request docs for nomination on 31st OCt and I am still preparing the docs. My case has become bit complex due to change in business structure 3 times and ABN change 3 times after we lodged nomination. However, ownership equity, employer, business name, role of nominated position and location of business remain same.

What do you think people? Will my nomination get approve if we write strong justification letter? Has anyone had same experience.

Yes they requested both on same day.

Good to know that CO has contacted to you. You will get your visa soon. But just one question regards to your Ielts certificate. Was your ielts cert. expire ? That's why they asked your ielts very or you just uploaded the same one that you have already handy. Thanks

Actually attached copy of my Ielts certificate was not clear. My Ielts is still valid for year.

Edited by Mavi

As per my knowledge IELTS is valid for three year for visa purposes. Being really close to case allocation i came to that my IELTS expired 26-10-2016. How do Immi count it?means the day they open the case or when I applied for visa (5-02-2016)? Do anyone have idea about it? I am really frustrated of 9 month wait and if I would need to do it again I will be even more late. Oh God!