187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys.

i would like to announce that I have finally received my PR today.

i have been reading this forum since July and never actually made an account. You guys have been amazing through out the process of my application.

Visa lodged 25/01/2016

approved 03/11/2016

occupation Accountant

country from India

Applied onshore

state victoria

Congrats mate

Ā 

abs-nomapr2016

Hi guys.

i would like to announce that I have finally received my PR today.

i have been reading this forum since July and never actually made an account. You guys have been amazing through out the process of my application.

Visa lodged 25/01/2016

approved 03/11/2016

occupation Accountant

country from India

Applied onshore

state victoria

Ā 

Ā 

Huge congratulations

Hello everyone

hope all of u are well n just like me waiting for your decision..

i got some update from december that immigration sent an email to my boss to visit the workplace and they will be visiting this thursday..i dont have any idea what they gonna ask..stress level high..anyone been through same situation please share their experiences..

thanks for your help n wish me luck

Ā 

Hey can I ask where u r located?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Iā€™ve got a situation that I have applied nomination for a 187 direct stream in 24th Jan 2015. Finally on 2nd Nov 2016 heard from case officer for further info but with trouble:

I quote "An explaination why you have provided financial document for x pty ltd-ACN. 00001? This nomination has been lodged by Y pty ltd- A.C.N 00002".

Ā 

Basically the company got restructured and as a result companyā€™s ABN and ACN had changed. However, the owner and location and name of business is same.

Ā 

Iā€™m confused to what I need to do from here as the company circumstances had changed recently.

What complications it will bring to my company nomination application?

Also I have lodged my visa application in April 2016.

I wonder what will happen with my visa application if the company nomination ever get refused - Will I get my money back?

Ā 

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Iā€™ve got a situation that I have applied nomination for a 187 direct stream in 24th Jan 2015. Finally on 2nd Nov 2016 heard from case officer for further info but with trouble:

I quote "An explaination why you have provided financial document for x pty ltd-ACN. 00001? This nomination has been lodged by Y pty ltd- A.C.N 00002".

Basically the company got restructured and as a result companyā€™s ABN and ACN had changed. However, the owner and location and name of business is same.

Ā 

Iā€™m confused to what I need to do from here as the company circumstances had changed recently.

I wonder what will happen with my visa application if the company nomination ever get refused - Will I get my money back?

Ā 

Please advise.

Thanks

Ā 

Are you using a migration agent? The company should have let the Department know of changes in their circumstances....

Ā 

Not sure weather they can just amend their details in the nomination or withdraw it and lodge a new one. In the second case you can link your visa application to the new nomination but I would seek consultation from a professional.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank for your reply

Yes I used migration agent but he screwed up. I am gonna get new MA. Can anyone recommend best MA either in Sydney or Brisbane as I live half way between this cities.

Ā 

Didn't know we can link the visa with new nomination. It's a huge relief to know we can do that.

Ā 

All advice will he highly appreciated

Thanks

Thank for your reply

Yes I used migration agent but he screwed up. I am gonna get new MA. Can anyone recommend best MA either in Sydney or Brisbane as I live half way between this cities.

Ā 

Didn't know we can link the visa with new nomination. It's a huge relief to know we can do that.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Check out with skill visa services

They are good in company Sponser visas

Ā 

Ā 

Thank for your reply

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

hi peem, where do you live I'm in between Sydney and Brisbane too

Hi guys,

Ā 

Ā 

Please advise.

Thanks

Ā 

Interested to know how your case goes. My nominating employer also changed ABN numbers 2 months after my nomination was lodged. The business is the same name, same shop location, same employees it's just a staff member bought into the business (only 40% so my boss that nominated me for the visa is still the main owner) we notified immigration of the change but are still yet to hear from them. I've also lodged my visa so if we do need to re submit a new nomination it would be good to know if we can link the visa application to a new nomination as obviously I really don't want to be paying for a new visa application.

Ā 

Good luck with your application :)

Ā 

Ā 

Blackpool, UK to Geraldton, WA

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Interested to know how your case goes. My nominating employer also changed ABN numbers 2 months after my nomination was lodged. The business is the same name, same shop location, same employees it's just a staff member bought into the business (only 40% so my boss that nominated me for the visa is still the main owner) we notified immigration of the change but are still yet to hear from them. I've also lodged my visa so if we do need to re submit a new nomination it would be good to know if we can link the visa application to a new nomination as obviously I really don't want to be paying for a new visa application.

Ā 

Good luck with your application :)

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Ā 

Hi Danielle,

Ā 

I am in Geraldton too :-)

Hope we get our visas soon.

Ā 

I heard of cases where the first nomination was refused or withdrawn and the visa applicant was able to link the application to a new nomination (reasons were diverse, from a new nominated occupation to a complete change of employer). As long as the case is handled correctly, there should not be a problem.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Danielle,

Ā 

I am in Geraldton too :-)

Hope we get our visas soon.

Ā 

I heard of cases where the first nomination was refused or withdrawn and the visa applicant was able to link the application to a new nomination (reasons were diverse, from a new nominated occupation to a complete change of employer). As long as the case is handled correctly, there should not be a problem.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Oh really thanks for that info bit of a relief as I'm sort of expecting to have to resubmit the nomination :( fingers crossed I don't though!

Oh really! Small world hey where do you work? Have you been here long?

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Oh really thanks for that info bit of a relief as I'm sort of expecting to have to resubmit the nomination :( fingers crossed I don't though!

Oh really! Small world hey where do you work? Have you been here long?

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Ā 

Wow! So many coincidences tonight, Emon and Peem from the same town too but on the other side of the Country lol

Ā 

Danielle, I work at the Two Foreshore Coffee Shop, next to the playground. Any chance you have been there before?

Ā 

Ā 

Wow! So many coincidences tonight, Emon and Peem from the same town too but on the other side of the Country lol

Ā 

Danielle, I work at the Two Foreshore Coffee Shop, next to the playground. Any chance you have been there before?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I've sent you a direct message to save filling up the forum with info that isn't directly about the visas! :)

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Hi, everyone , can some one plz help me , I lodged my nomination last year in august and still have no response now my employer gng to pass on the business to someone else name, so what will happen with my file , any suggestion will be helpful , thanks