187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I have a quick question. Is there a difference in processing time for coming from a HR to a LR country? lots of the people I've seen through this thread seem to be from HR countries, very little information on LR. For some reason I've been led to believe there is a slightly different processing time?

I have a quick question. Is there a difference in processing time for coming from a HR to a LR country? lots of the people I've seen through this thread seem to be from HR countries, very little information on LR. For some reason I've been led to believe there is a slightly different processing time?

Ā 

Yes .. processing timeframe is different between LR and HR country according to my exp. and after reading threads on this form. people from LR country getting their decision before 6 months but from HR 8-12 months

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Hi Spleenus

Ā 

I have been wondering the same thing but unfortunately myself and my partner are both LR and currently on our 8th month of waiting, so really, I think that the time in which the case is opened is the same with HR/LR however perhaps the processing time/further information required can vary between the two.

Hi Spleenus

Ā 

I have been wondering the same thing but unfortunately myself and my partner are both LR and currently on our 8th month of waiting, so really, I think that the time in which the case is opened is the same with HR/LR however perhaps the processing time/further information required can vary between the two.

Ā 

Yup I was wondering the same thing too. I'm just about to get to my 8th month of waiting and from a LR country. I'm a single applicant. It's just that I saw on the spreadsheet that there are some people from LR countries who are receiving their PR from the march/April period.

Yup I was wondering the same thing too. I'm just about to get to my 8th month of waiting and from a LR country. I'm a single applicant. It's just that I saw on the spreadsheet that there are some people from LR countries who are receiving their PR from the march/April period.

Ā 

It really depends on the type of occupation as well. If you are nominated as cook, cafe or restaurant manager or retail manager, I am pretty sure the process will take longer as there are other occupations such as doctors and nurses that are considered with higher priority.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Spleenus

Ā 

Ā 

Same for me. LR applied 10/3 and still waiting

Hello folks... My immi account shows "Application in progress" from the last one week. Any idea how long do they take to finialise it. The waiting seems to be boring. Anyone sailing in my boat ??

I have the same status but immi ask for other documents. Im still waiting when it will get updated..

Does anyone know why our MA can see the progress of our application via our transaction number but we can't? The application doesn't show up on either of our immi accounts and when we use the transaction number tracking portal it doesn't find it? Also please can someone tell me how to add my timeline to the spreadsheet.

Hey Nov2015

i'm not sure which boat you're sailing in but i guess we're all experiencing same things ... I have applied for both nom and visa on 19th of dec 2015, still nothing from immi. I dont have access to my account because i've applied by my MA. And he lost his temp the other day after i keep txting him everyday since a month ago!

I'm waiting and i'm so tierd of that!

Cheers

ash

Dear Mrsoi, if further docs are requested then I think the status should change to "Information requested". After submission of documents pls click on the "information provided" tab...

yes i did click in that so i go on assesment in progress after the info requested status

Hey Nov2015

i'm not sure which boat you're sailing in but i guess we're all experiencing same things ... I have applied for both nom and visa on 19th of dec 2015, still nothing from immi. I dont have access to my account because i've applied by my MA. And he lost his temp the other day after i keep txting him everyday since a month ago!

I'm waiting and i'm so tierd of that!

Cheers

ash

Its their job to make sure they follow up. You can call imig yourself and try to have an immig account so you can check your own status

If you have an immi account you can import it to your account. You just need some details from your application and it will show you your application. This doesn't affect your application or your MA's control on the application. At least it allows you to see the status and if any documents have been requested etc.

Are u sure I can check it online with my immi account? Because i opened an account but there was nothing in it, i thought maybe its because i have a MA so he is the only one who can check my status!

Ā 

Ā 

if you have your visa copy with you can your import your application into your immi account. All you need those information. If you don't have ask your MA to forward it to you.

Are u sure I can check it online with my immi account? Because i opened an account but there was nothing in it, i thought maybe its because i have a MA so he is the only one who can check my status!

Check on immi account log in and create your own account. You call call immi as eell they will tell you following upbyour own appli will not affect your status no need for your MA if his not giving you the time..

Hi there,

I have applied DE Rsms application on 11 april 2016. I can see lots of people waiting from January and december as well. I want to travel overseas(India) due to family emergency. Is it possible at this stage? I donot think immi will open my file until january. Is there anybody who cn advise? I am on bridging visa A. Thanks in Advance.

Hi there,

I have applied DE Rsms application on 11 april 2016. I can see lots of people waiting from January and december as well. I want to travel overseas(India) due to family emergency. Is it possible at this stage? I donot think immi will open my file until january. Is there anybody who cn advise? I am on bridging visa A. Thanks in Advance.

Ā 

What visa do you currently have? If you are on BVA you can apply for BVB. If on working or student you can travel as long as your visa will be still in effect to come back.