187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi my visa filed opened and got ask for AFP which I submitted on 16th feb

any advise if I have to give them new one or submit old one again.

And they also ask for 1221 and my old tax returns .

my time line is visa and nomination on 13th Jan 2016

Ā 

Did they mention reason why they needed new afp??

Hey guys

my migration agent is advising me that now the immigration doesnt get one case officer to be assigned per case anymore. Apparently the cases go into a pool and case officers pick up and process, ask for further documents if requested, and once received, goes back into the pool and another officer picks up and finalise them..anypne heard about this news? My MA thinks thats the reason why there are delays these days

Yes thats what immi told me when i called them last week

I got no words to explain my happiness, got my PR Approved today.

Visa apply-11/01/2016, HR, Post-SM.

Good luck to rest of you.

Ā 

Many congratulations mate, I am so happy you for my friend. I wrote you day before yesterday that you will get pr soon.

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to let you guys know that my PR has been granted today.

Thanks. Good luck for all

Ā 

State :Qld

Processing by: NSW pse

High Risk 2 applicants

Visa and Nomination lodged: 30th of January 2016

Nomination approved on 15th September

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Did they mention reason why they needed new afp??

Ā 

Hi no they did not say anything they just ask for new AFP along with other documents.

So I just applied for a new AFP now .. so I'll wait for new to come.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hello Guys

Ā 

I have been following this forum for long and waiting for my turn to come. It is good to see people getting PR.

Ā 

Can anyone please tell me how can we check the Immi status to know which month is Immi is processing now?

Ā 

Timeline: Nomination & Visa 5th Feb 2016.

Hello Guys

Ā 

I have been following this forum for long and waiting for my turn to come. It is good to see people getting PR.

Ā 

Can anyone please tell me how can we check the Immi status to know which month is Immi is processing now?

Ā 

Ā 

You can create an ImmiAccount easily if you follow the steps from immi website.

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to let you guys know that my PR has been granted today.

Thanks. Good luck for all

Ā 

State :Qld

Processing by: NSW pse

High Risk 2 applicants

Visa and Nomination lodged: 30th of January 2016

Nomination approved on 15th September

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Ā 

Congratulations sam

Hello Guys

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You can create an ImmiAccount easily if you follow the steps from immi website.

Posting for a friend, His sponsor (transitions stream) has said he has submitted the application in August of this year. The MA said it was likely that he may only get the grant in April of 2017.

Ā 

The sponsor said he does not want to wait that long and will advertise the position again locally even though the application has been submitted.

Ā 

My question is if the visa application is in, and the employers business is still operating as per normal, even though the job may not still be available (if the sponsor does find someone locally) can the application still be approved?

Ā 

Then 2nd question, under the RSMS 187, if you loose your job, do you still retain your visa and right to live and work in the country?

Ā 

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

Ā 

Has anyone applied for a bridging visa B?

Ā 

We are currently on a Bridging visa A and are going home for Christmas so just want to know what the process is, if the fee is per person on the application of if its one cost as it will be the 2 of us (i'm defacto) then my partner.

Ā 

would we need to lodge for the B visa now or will it be time enough until November? Also does it take long to get approved?

Ā 

any help greatly appreciated :cute:

Posting for a friend, His sponsor (transitions stream) has said he has submitted the application in August of this year. The MA said it was likely that he may only get the grant in April of 2017.

Ā 

The sponsor said he does not want to wait that long and will advertise the position again locally even though the application has been submitted.

Ā 

My question is if the visa application is in, and the employers business is still operating as per normal, even though the job may not still be available (if the sponsor does find someone locally) can the application still be approved?

Ā 

Then 2nd question, under the RSMS 187, if you loose your job, do you still retain your visa and right to live and work in the country?

Ā 

Thanks in Advance.

Ā 

Why your friend cannot work at this company?Has he applied off shore?

Ā 

Re RSMS187 if you loose you job you retain your visa.

Hello everyone i need help. My MA send me an email that immi is asking for qualification eveidence in australia? What does it means?

Ā 

Ā 

What is your timeline mate? I guess case officer wants to know how you got the qualifications? Maybe you got RPS certificate that's why. You need working experience to get RPL certificate. What was your occupation mate?

Ā 

thanks

Hi,

Ā 

Has anyone applied for a bridging visa B?

Ā 

We are currently on a Bridging visa A and are going home for Christmas so just want to know what the process is, if the fee is per person on the application of if its one cost as it will be the 2 of us (i'm defacto) then my partner.

Ā 

would we need to lodge for the B visa now or will it be time enough until November? Also does it take long to get approved?

Ā 

any help greatly appreciated :cute:

Ā 

Ā 

What about your 457 visa? Is it expired? If not you can travel without any conditions.

gud morning everbody, i been reading this form for long time.yesterday my MA called to let me know that my nomination has been refused due to financial reason.he submitted expired lease. My employer and me were giving them all documents on time but they did not submitted on required time.i am on 457 visa and have a little kid to look after. My MA messed up with my file.what i should do. if i wait for 2 year to complete it's long way to go.i have to wait another 10 months to lodge 186. guys plz help me.