187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged at the end of December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You may be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged at the end of December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You may be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

This email is update on 15 sept. 2 weeks ago. What is the current situation

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Thanks Emon! Best wishes for all of us.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Anyone have idea about today's strike. Is it will effect visa application processsing or not.

I wass just at immi office this morning in Brisbane and it was a bit quiet. I asked the case officer and he said members from the union are on a strike. Some still working though. It will probably be a bit slow for a couple of weeks.

I wass just at immi office this morning in Brisbane and it was a bit quiet. I asked the case officer and he said members from the union are on a strike. Some still working though. It will probably be a bit slow for a couple of weeks.

Damn... they are already slow and now this strike will gonna affect the processing of file

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Guys I am planning to email them. Should I send or my MA? Or doesn't matter? What you guys reckon?

I was thinking the same thing. Our MA says that they are following up but I dont think they actually are, so I was thinking to send an email.

The other thing is that they are already annoyed with their circumstances (HENCE THE STRIKES), I can just imagine that they will get annoyed with all the migrants, who are getting jobs in their country and they are being retrenched!, are now asking how much longer?

But on the other hand I think, okay give them another week. But this has been more than 9 months now, seriously HOW MUCH LONGER?

i guess you are not authorised to send them email. You better ask your MA to contact with them.

You can send them an email with regards to the visa application but they wont respond on the nomination progress. I have emailed them before and phoned for the visa part and they responded, very politely actually.

I was thinking the same thing. Our MA says that they are following up but I dont think they actually are, so I was thinking to send an email.

The other thing is that they are already annoyed with their circumstances (HENCE THE STRIKES), I can just imagine that they will get annoyed with all the migrants, who are getting jobs in their country and they are being retrenched!, are now asking how much longer?

But on the other hand I think, okay give them another week. But this has been more than 9 months now, seriously HOW MUCH LONGER?

That's what I usually think that wait and give them another week, may they will respond. But nothing happening its been more than 9 months since I have lodged file and never been contacted. Can't wait anymore.

Edited by Mavi

Moreover, how funny it is that their auto reply is stating that they are working on Late December files, whereas people from mid December and early Early December are still waiting.

Exactly, there is no consistency and we just have to wait. Not fun anymore. I even think our MA is not bothering to follow up anymore. I am really not sure whats going on and seriously dont see that we can do much about the situation.

Let me know if your MA gets a reply please.

Exactly, there is no consistency and we just have to wait. Not fun anymore. I even think our MA is not bothering to follow up anymore. I am really not sure whats going on and seriously dont see that we can do much about the situation.

Let me know if your MA gets a reply please.

Sure I will.