187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I know TAX has to be paid but what i am saying is that if someone is in debt to ATO and they are at least making an effort to repay because they want to stay or live permanently in the country also shows a lot about the person character!

It's a completely different story if someone has purposely not paid Tax applying for PR and thinking they will get away with not having to pay the ATO debt.

My main concern is lying on your application. I am sure, he wants to pay his TAX and he should pay anyway, but pay it before your file opens. And, I don't think immigration would think or should work as " Lets give him PR, he will come back to Australia and pay his Debt to ATO"

Hi guys I have to pay $4000 to tax department and my MA already mentioned that in my visa application and now she calles me that I have to pay tax department first otherwise I will get pblm whn my file will open pls advise me what to do now and I'm offshore not a single coin in my account

Dev as you know that our file can open anytime because currently they are working on Dec. I will suggest you to go 'Ask an agent' section of this forum and ask this question there as soon as possible to know registered agent's views. You defiantly will get good advise there.

Cheers

Mavi

Update:

Heard from NSW PSE today.

File opened and case officer assigned.

Requested more documents. FBI clearence for me and hubby as we lived in usa for quite sometime. No other documents requested. I hated to fill up form 80 and had not uploaded. Glad they did not ask for it.

I have send fbi fingerprints just about a month ago, so dont expect to get it at least 2 more months. Case officer has given me only 28 days to provide documents. I might have to ask extention informing that the request to obtain fbi clearance has been started.

Will ask employer if there be any updates on nomination.

We dont have MA.

Nom and visa applied on 27 th Jan 2016.

Onshore.

HR country

if you have form 80 ready I guess it's better to upload as well. What is your occupation? You are from 27/01/2016!!!! Only 6 days before me, I wish they will approve mine in next 6 days. Lol.

good luck for your application and your FBI clearance.

Congrats mate. What is your occupation, and your time line please. I guess you did apply on 4th of Feb. Please give us more information. Thanks.

Thanks,

Nomination lodged Feb 2015

Nomination granted Oct 2015

Visa lodged 4 Feb 2016

Visa granted today by Vic team

Thanks,

Nomination lodged Feb 2015

Nomination granted Oct 2015

Visa lodged 4 Feb 2016

Visa granted today by Vic team

thank you mate. I though I will be here soon but now I'm in reality. You had applied for nomination last year February!!!! Good thing is your visa took less time then your nomination. Party hard mate

So far this week is a good one for all 187 applicant as we have got approval almost everyday from this forum. I hope it will be same for rest for the month. I guess immi pick up file randomly as I can see applicants from January still waiting for 186 visa however my friend who applied 3/03/2016 got his 186 last week (HR). Same thing happening for 187 too.

So far this week is a good one for all 187 applicant as we have got approval almost everyday from this forum. I hope it will be same for rest for the month. I guess immi pick up file randomly as I can see applicants from January still waiting for 186 visa however my friend who applied 3/03/2016 got his 186 last week (HR). Same thing happening for 187 too.

Yeah your ad right Emon.

if you have form 80 ready I guess it's better to upload as well. What is your occupation? You are from 27/01/2016!!!! Only 6 days before me, I wish they will approve mine in next 6 days. Lol.

good luck for your application and your FBI clearance.

Just got email from employer that they have received Nomination approval as well. Apparently, Nomination and visa application was assigned to same case officer, thats why we normally get Nomination and VISA decision together. In my case, Nomination and VISA case officer was same.

If i had FBI clearance already submitted, I would have visa granted today.

I wont bother uploading form 80 as they have not asked. Filling up that form is so tedious work.

Hi everyone , I have finished my medical. And the result shows like this "Health clearance provided – no action required

(10887465)" what it does?? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many days did that took to show it on immi account from the day u did ur medical checks??

He is lucky Emon because Dev, Faisal and Katrina have applied their visa after nomination approval in dec 2015 but they are Still waiting for their visa approval.

Mavi,

by some reason i am unable to update spread sheet, can u pls update my status as Nomination approved yesterday, more document requested today and status as information requested.

Thanks

Just got email from employer that they have received Nomination approval as well. Apparently, Nomination and visa application was assigned to same case officer, thats why we normally get Nomination and VISA decision together. In my case, Nomination and VISA case officer was same.

I wont bother uploading form 80 as they have not asked. Filling up that form is so tedious work.

Congrats mate

Congratulations mate for your nomination approval.

Definitely you will get your visa soon

Hi guys I have to pay $4000 to tax department and my MA already mentioned that in my visa application and now she calles me that I have to pay tax department first otherwise I will get pblm whn my file will open pls advise me what to do now and I'm offshore not a single coin in my account

Hi dev, its not big of a deal, when they ready to give u visa. They will ask u to pay the ato. This might take some time so I would say u better make an arrangement with ato before the visa allocation and if u don't have enough money now. Send them email or phone, give them reference invoice number they sent u in the past and request a flexible payment plan. Saying that u still need to pay 50 % upfront as far as I know and rest u can make monthly payment

Edited by jstha