187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Whole week passed with no news. Only one person got docs request. That's all. So much nagetivity going on in my mind, feeling like my result will never come out.

I was alao expecting quite a bit if activity this week actually. Has the auto reply been updated??

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Declaration Form – Paying for visa sponsorship help?

Im really confused about what selection describes us, we find it very hard to understand what they are asking here.

The options are:

I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes a

contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application that

constitutes a contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

Im really confused about what selection describes us, we find it very hard to understand what they are asking here.

The options are:

I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes a

I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application that

Hi Jstha,

I didn't quite understand that either but our MA told us to select the "have not"

The options are:

* Tick on second box: I declare that I have NOT......

* And Tick on YES (if u have dependants otherwise Tick on NOT APPLICABLE): I declare that the declaration I have made, as the primary applicatants.......

Edited by Nasir

Hi guys ,

187 de

nomination lodge - 15/5/2015

nomination aproved - 25/9/2015 no further documents requested

visa lodged - 20/11/2015

documents requested form 80 and AFP for secondary aplicant on 3/8/2016

documents submitted -24/8/2016

Case officer allocated - team 7 WA PESE

hi guys can anyone suggest how long will take more after submit ducuments .

Will the same case officer will asess or will allocate new case officer

pls reply me it will be very helpful for me

very stressed and frusterated being waiting for long in offshore

I called my MA yesterday. Asked about nomination status, he said status is still received. Then I asked when my turn would be any guess? he said you can hear something by the end of next month. I just want to kill my self. Immi lady also was saying that your file can be allocated within 4-6 weeks when I called to immi 2 weeks ago. 3-4 more weeks or more long, don't know how to pass this time and how to survive?? I Am just pissed of all of this.

I called my MA yesterday. Asked about nomination status, he said status is still received. Then I asked when my turn would be any guess? he said you can hear something by the end of next month. I just want to kill my self. Immi lady also was saying that your file can be allocated within 4-6 weeks when I called to immi 2 weeks ago. 3-4 more weeks or more long, don't know how to pass this time and how to survive?? I Am just pissed of all of this.

Mavi, you will get your PR during the coming week.

Don't worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you serious????? if you have to wait another 4-6 more weeks then i need to wait another 6 months!!!!! F**K m life!!!!!!

are you serious????? if you have to wait another 4-6 more weeks then i need to wait another 6 months!!!!! F**K m life!!!!!!

Yes mate this is what I have been told. My life has become hell because of this wait. All the time am just thinking about my result. I find it kind of mental torture.

Yes mate this is what I have been told. My life has become hell because of this wait. All the time am just thinking about my result. I find it kind of mental torture.

Mavi. We all know what its like. But I guess its not end of the world. What's the latest dates they finalised already. Is it December or still November ones. Does any know the reason they taking so long. I think this is the first time that ever happened, past 7,8,9,10 months and still no result. We r the chosen group or what? Lol. All I can do is laugh about what they doing to us.