187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi all, I'm new this forum. I moved to Canberra to apply 187 visa. So I've found the centre which is willing to do 187 visa. They did in previous. So my question is, do I still need imagination agency, if they know how to apply ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm new this forum. I moved to Canberra to apply 187 visa. So I've found the centre which is willing to do 187 visa. They did in previous. So my question is, do I still need imagination agency, if they know how to apply ?

Not necessarily. U can do it urself too if u know. But I would recommend getting reg migration agents help. Visa documentation can be difficult and tricky. But make sure to do internet research and ask people which agency is best. And don't compromise with money even if u have to pay bigger fee for a good agent. Usually I find Aussie agents are more dedicated towards their profession.

I myself had to go through big troubles due to bad ma.

Edited by jstha

Its fine if you just imagine applying thru agency.

Jokes apart, if they know how to do it, let them do, will save you thousands of $$$. Applying with migration agents you get the professional advice and paperwork checklist for a sucessful application. Aslo when Case Officers review your application, might feel more relaxed as the application is coming from a familiar and professional resource.

At the end its entirely up to your budget, knowledge and gut :)

Good luck

Please guys add your timeline in your signature so that we all can see each other's timeline whenever we comment. How to add it???? Look at right top of your this page and then click on settings>my settings>edit signature.

Thanks in advance.

Mavi

Hi mavi so wt yu think bro hopefully next month dec gonna done by immi

Well, my heart is saying yes and mind is saying no. They took more than 3 months for Nov and still stating that they are work on Nov. well, we can expect that they will finish dec next month if backlog sorted. Moreover, it also will depend on how many application lodged in dec. if there would be heaps of like nov then it again could be time consuming.

Such a long wait ..... :-(

----------------

29 Aug 2015 applied nomination

31 Mar 2016 approved nomination

15 Apr 2016 applied visa

23 Apr 2016 medical check

2 applicants, low risk, accountant, offshore, perth WA

Current status: Waiting.......