187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi, Owen51, you are not only one who waiting from 12 month, my nomination also lodged in august 2015 and till from now, not heard anything from immi, so donot take tension,

Ā 

That doesn't sound right, are you serious about this. I would be so mad if that happens to me. U should double check with ur ma man. They r doing November once already. Doesn't make sense to me.

Some general responses to the many recent questions/posts:

Ā 

- the strike will likely have very little or no affect on visa applications, since it's the airport employees who are striking and only for 24 hours. So the people most impacted will be those who are arriving/departing and needing to clear immigration at the airport

- only the employer or their designated migration agent can request or receive information regarding the nomination. If you have any questions regarding your nomination, you should direct them to your employer

- if you don't like your migration agent, you can remove them from your application and hire another one if you'd like. If you don't understand or agree with what they have suggested, ask them to explain or tell them how you'd prefer to have it done. They will tell you if you can/can't do something under immigration law.

- as in all occupations, there will be some less competent migration agents. If they aren't MARA-registered, then you will likely get worse service, so make sure any migration agent you use is registered with OMARA and ask for references if you want to double-check on them.

- DIBP is badly overloaded with applications and short-staffed following employee cuts in the past year or more. They aren't being lazy, discriminatory, secretive, or otherwise trying to deliberately delay your applications. Receiving constant phone calls and emails asking what's going on only slows them down further.

I get that they are busy. but how can they possibly work on Nov files for almost 12 weeks and not realise there is a problem and they need to make a plan.

Certificates expire. peoples lives are on hold and they cannot provide accurate information.

Their website still says 187 is priority 1 and waitibg period 6 months.

Ā 

The least they can do is take it into account that the delay is on their side and not ask docs again.

Ā 

Not knowing is just horrible. especially waiting offshore

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Can u please tell us that your nomination was also approved yesterday or before that??

Ā 

Mavi bro how can they come back on mid November,I'm trying to contact them by call to ask what's going on....before they saying late nov and nov mid November. ...

Mavi bro how can they come back on mid November,I'm trying to contact them by call to ask what's going on....before they saying late nov and nov mid November. ...

Yes you are right bro. I am just sick of their lier attitude, why can't they tell us true?? Don't know bro how this organisation works? It is just shame. As per this forum If someone calls then they never give clear answer. We all should ask them about auto reply I think. If any immi CO is reading this forum can u please tell us what's going on??

Edited by Mavi

Hi mavi I just called them bro and I asked them why their auto reply said mid nov and mid dec for 186, their reply was they doing nov and dec early for 187 rsam

Ok. Thanks Dev for letting us know. I really appreciate it. It's good if they are working on mid Nov and early December 187 files together. It give us some hope. I wish us luck.

Edited by Mavi

Me too just called immi first time in 8 months. I asked about auto reply and she didn't answer about that and asked me about my application Id and other questions like where did u do medical? Residential address? I gave her my id and she said your residential address is not that here which you are telling. But I just check in my immi account and address is correct. That time I was not sure if address is accurate in my application and couldn't say any thing. She was saying I have to record it that your address is wrong. She was just making me nervous. And she said if you have MA then let him ask questions to us otherwise it will show duplicity. In last she said we have large volume of applications and running out of time frame. She said we haven't allocated any CO to your application yet and you can be allocated within 4-6 weeks. She was sounding so frustrated and I am scared now if it will effect on my application. If my address is accurate which I can see on my immi account why she was lying? I just can't understand I am so stressed now because I never changed my address and its same since I came in Australia.

Me too just called immi first time in 8 months. I asked about auto reply and she didn't answer about that and asked me about my application Id and other questions like where did u do medical? Residential address? I gave her my id and she said your residential address is not that here which you are telling. But I just check in my immi account and address is correct. That time I was not sure if address is accurate in my application and couldn't say any thing. She was saying I have to record it that your address is wrong. She was just making me nervous. And she said if you have MA then let him ask questions to us otherwise it will show duplicity. In last she said we have large volume of applications and running out of time frame. She said we haven't allocated any CO to your application yet and you can be allocated within 4-6 weeks. She was sounding so frustrated and I am scared now if it will effect on my application. If my address is accurate which I can see on my immi account why she was lying? I just can't understand I am so stressed now because I never changed my address and its same since I came in Australia.

Maybe check ur address with the MA.

Dont be intimidated. They are most probably sick of people phoning cause they dont have answers. U have waited 8 months and have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks!?? cant b right. can we demand our money back?

Ā 

Dont be intimidated. They are most probably sick of people phoning cause they dont have answers. U have waited 8 months and have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks!?? cant b right. can we demand our money back?

Ā 

I am just thinking why did I call??? I shouldn't. I think she has put my file back because of my call. Can she do this what I am thinking please reply?? I am not bothering about address because I can give them proof that I am living at my stated address. Getting stressed about ore wait.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes I want my money back including ma fee with interest. And mavi please don't worry about what she said to u on the phone. She will probably never have access to you files. And lot of Aussie are rude when they cant gain any benefits from you.when they do see some benefit from someone, they are soft like honey lol. Bloody Aussies. Have anyone found out the real reason why they hanging on to Nov files for last three months or is there a secret agenda..just guessing

I am just thinking why did I call??? I shouldn't. I think she has put my file back because of my call. Can she do this what I am thinking please reply?? I am not bothering about address because I can give them proof that I am living at my stated address. Getting stressed about ore wait.

Ā 

Don't worry mavi, she just a junior level staff at the reception or call centre. She doesn't decide when who's gonna open ur file. Don't ruin your day just cuz of that

Don't worry mavi, she just a junior level staff at the reception or call centre. She doesn't decide when who's gonna open ur file. Don't ruin your day just cuz of that

Thanks for your support mate. She just ruined my day. I was planning to treat my self today and booked tickets for movie just before calling immi. Do you know now I just don't want to go anywhere.

Thanks for your support mate. She just ruined my day. I was planning to treat my self today and booked tickets for movie just before calling immi. Do you know now I just don't want to go anywhere.

Lots of people have phoned and phoned and annoyed them but still got their visas. Dont worry. I also decided not to phone anymore cause they dont give accurate info anyways.

Ā 

Please check your pre application lodged which your ma should send to you to check details and sign it back to your ma prior to lodge your application it have all your details which has submitted to immi cheers

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Lots of people have phoned and phoned and annoyed them but still got their visas. Dont worry. I also decided not to phone anymore cause they dont give accurate info anyways.

Ā 

Ā 

Whn is our turn bro...?

my ma said there were a large increase of 187 applications than before, especially from Sep or Oct last year, i dont remember clearly. I dont know whether it is true, but i think it makes sense. because immi is shortage of staff, also they are not satisfied with their salary. no one willing to work hard due to low pay! poor us!

Ā 

Ā 

ä»Žęˆ‘ēš„ iPhone 发送ļ¼Œä½æē”Ø Tapatalk

Whn is our turn bro...?

Ā 

Immi Guyz told me today after requesting documents and submitting documents by yours

We delicate new co for your file again and its can take up to 4-8 weeks

Ā 

That's clear its gonna take up to 11 million to finalise my application by the time am going to loose this job coz my employer needed me 10 month ago not after 11 month when they he advertised

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

Edited by Thakur g

Whn is our turn bro...?

Ā 

Ā 

No idea, was counting the days up to 6 months but now waiting almost 8 I really dont know what to think anymore. No indication of what is actually happening, MA's dont even answer anymore as I dont think they know either.

Not knowing is the worse but if they are actually busy with Nov we will probably wait another month or so.

Ā 

187 is clearly not priority 1, Meaning - "the fact or condition of being regarded or treated as more important than others." These are the things you know when you passed IELTS, English second language.

Ā 

Ā