187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

===just can't agree more===

10 months waiting for my case already, status is still 'application received'

just wondering how huge the backlog volume is...sept/oct/applications are still pending..even auto reply is telling us it's been allocating nov files for more than 2 months...ever think of giving them a complaint on their website, but like you said, no one would challenge this, no one would challenge the pending 25% cases..we are on their game! aren't we?

My point exactly. They have the money. We have to wait. . . Sucks and feels very corrupt.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

===just can't agree more===

10 months waiting for my case already, status is still 'application received'

just wondering how huge the backlog volume is...sept/oct/applications are still pending..even auto reply is telling us it's been allocating nov files for more than 2 months...ever think of giving them a complaint on their website, but like you said, no one would challenge this, no one would challenge the pending 25% cases..we are on their game! aren't we?

I don't even think 25% applicants got their Visa in 6 months all fake information. already 6 months and 10 days can't wait anymore to be honest. there are lots of applicants in December but not much in January and mine is 3/2/2016. lets see how long do i need to wait.

I think no one gonna apply for 187 anymore if immi does these to us. Really frustrated.

Not mandatory I think

may b finalising

Yes thats true but if the status changed from assessment in progress to information requested then it's sure that they asked for some more documents. In my case happened this thing.

Waiting from 2 sep 2015

Now hopeless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is better to do so before CO allocated to your case.. Otherwise you may have to wait another 1-2 months... I strongly recommend to all of you to submit all the required documents before your application allocated to CO

Hi khem, how are you bro? Can you please tell me how to do medicals before CO allocation , I was trying to find and I can't !! TIA

Hi khem, how are you bro? Can you please tell me how to do medicals before CO allocation , I was trying to find and I can't !! TIA

when you lodge your visa your MA should have emailed you health referral letter with hap id... Check your email mate... If you haven't get one I think you can create one through immiaccount

I don't even think 25% applicants got their Visa in 6 months all fake information. already 6 months and 10 days can't wait anymore to be honest. there are lots of applicants in December but not much in January and mine is 3/2/2016. lets see how long do i need to wait.

I think no one gonna apply for 187 anymore if immi does these to us. Really frustrated.

I think us Feb applicants will have to wait for another 1.5months. The waiting game is hard, the only thing we can do now is to continue and be positive!

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on*11 August 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid December*2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid December*2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Oh my goodness. They have jumped back to mid Nov. for 187. And look at ENS date Dec 2016 instead of 2015. Immi people have lost their mind.

Edited by Mavi

What is this mavi mid December 2016 for ens and for rsms mid nov 2015

Immi people have lost their mind mate that's all I can say. They have no idea what they are writing. Men who have updated this auto reply, I think he still in beer hangover.

Edited by Mavi

I think us Feb applicants will have to wait for another 1.5months. The waiting game is hard, the only thing we can do now is to continue and be positive!

Ufff... That's mean June has to wait till feb 2017

Guyz answer plz how long it takes when department asked extra information and we provided everything

How long it takes normally again to open the file ???

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

one of my friend is waiting for almost 2 months after providing documents ..his nomination has been approved and now he is waiting for his visa

one of my friend is waiting for almost 2 months after providing documents .. And his nomination has been approved

Are you serious ?

That's mean I have to wait anthor 2 month it's already more then 9 month waited you know that already

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

Yoyo just a quick question.

The 8 months average waiting queue for CO allocation starts counting from visa application or from nomination?

Saying that because I applied visa on April 2016, and will lodge nomination on September 2016.

Yes, would be terrible if my case is opened and still haven't gotten the nomination lodged :S

Bonus question: Comparing LR and HR country applicants, any faster processing times? less or more documents requested? Or its just for discriminating.

Thank youuuu.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Told u, if they move any slower they will be going backwards!

here we go. from late Nov to mid Nov!

What a f joke

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Looks like there is a lot of tension going on in this forum. Me too feeling hopeless already. Quick question. My ma said there is no option for motor mechanic on immi account when selecting nominated position so he put mechanics assistant. Just wanna clarify os that true. Coz on sol list its motor mechanic not mechanic assistant. He said we shouldn't change that. What do u guys think is that fair ur will have bad consequences. And how true is it that they don't have motor mechanic options on immi account. Please help

Yoyo just a quick question.

The 8 months average waiting queue for CO allocation starts counting from visa application or from nomination?

Saying that because I applied visa on April 2016, and will lodge nomination on September 2016.

Yes, would be terrible if my case is opened and still haven't gotten the nomination lodged :S

Bonus question: Comparing LR and HR country applicants, any faster processing times? less or more documents requested? Or its just for discriminating.

Thank youuuu.

Yes LR applications are much quicker and they don't really worry too much about overseas documents. To me its discrimination

Looks like there is a lot of tension going on in this forum. Me too feeling hopeless already. Quick question. My ma said there is no option for motor mechanic on immi account when selecting nominated position so he put mechanics assistant. Just wanna clarify os that true. Coz on sol list its motor mechanic not mechanic assistant. He said we shouldn't change that. What do u guys think is that fair ur will have bad consequences. And how true is it that they don't have motor mechanic options on immi account. Please help[/QUOte]

what is motor mechanic assistance ??????? if you work on workshop what do you think do you need a assistance for your self ..i think its wrong bro .and its general motor mechanic option in field not a motor mechanic assistance just make sure double check because immi knows there is not really need motor mechanic assistance for motor mechanic ... i think just put in your nomination general motor mechanic with anzco code here is code 321211 Motor Mechanic (General)

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Looks like there is a lot of tension going on in this forum. Me too feeling hopeless already. Quick question. My ma said there is no option for motor mechanic on immi account when selecting nominated position so he put mechanics assistant. Just wanna clarify os that true. Coz on sol list its motor mechanic not mechanic assistant. He said we shouldn't change that. What do u guys think is that fair ur will have bad consequences. And how true is it that they don't have motor mechanic options on immi account. Please help[/QUOte]

what is motor mechanic assistance ??????? if you work on workshop what do you think do you need a assistance for your self ..i think its wrong bro .and its general motor mechanic option in field not a motor mechanic assistance just make sure double check because immi knows there is not really need motor mechanic assistance for motor mechanic ... i think just put in your nomination general motor mechanic with anzco code here is code 321211 Motor Mechanic (General)

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. In the nomination contract paper it states motor mechanic. It needs to be corrected bro. Hate my ma to the guts

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote