187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

immi is so shameless ,they play with us.i don't know where is the destination.the australia government lose their credit.

in my opinion,they didn't work for the people who loves it before.they think more money than work.i am disappointed with them.

i just want to say it is not a good department nor government.

disgusting

they are losing peoples trust.

yes they will stop working on Friday.hahahaha.

For money,they usually stop working.

what a joke.

what did they do for government?everyday they drink coffee,and sit on the seat, cheak one application,then take a rest or go home before 5:00pm. why should they ask for more salary?!!!!!!!!!****.

immi is so shameless ,they play with us.i don't know where is the destination.the australia government lose their credit.

in my opinion,they didn't work for the people who loves it before.they think more money than work.i am disappointed with them.

i just want to say it is not a good department nor government.

disgusting

am agree. They have made rules and regulations for us which is good and we should abide with them. Do they have rule and regulations for themselves too?? No they don't have. They just don't care that they are waisting our precious time in this so called process.

am agree. They have made rules and regulations for us which is good and we should abide with them. Do they have rule and regulations for themselves too?? No they don't have. They just don't care that they are waisting our precious time in this so called process.

Government Image is very bad in the world.

they are losing peoples trust.

yes they will stop working on Friday.hahahaha.

For money,they usually stop working.

what a joke.

what did they do for government?everyday they drink coffee,and sit on the seat, cheak one application,then take a rest or go home before 5:00pm. why should they ask for more salary?!!!!!!!!!****.

Ā 

Not only coffee,but also beers.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys plz help me with info ?

My account status went application recieved to information requested to assessment in progress

My Immi account wasn't working before but when I checked again now it's went information requested to assessment in progress ....

Is anybody know about this properly ?

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

Edited by Thakur g

My account status went application recieved to information requested to assessment in progress

My Immi account wasn't working before but when I checked again now it's went information requested to assessment in progress ....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes it means immi requested more documents from you or your employer.... Just check in view application mailbox. There you can check the list of correspondence also you can check the details what information they requested again ....

Ā 

Hopefully this information is helpful for you

Thanks

Ā 

Edited by Mann dharna

Ā 

Ā 

Hi buddy my status shows same do u know what it means

is ur non already approved

Yes it means immi requested more documents from you or your employer.... Just check in view application mailbox. There you can check the list of correspondence also you can check the details what information they requested again ....

Ā 

Hopefully this information is helpful for you

Thanks

Ā 

Not mandatory I think

may b finalising

Hi thx for replying

not yet they asked any thg for that

can u tell me pls my Immi account says assessment in progress what does that mean

Ā 

It means you are in the queue, waiting to be assigned to your co for the final decision.

Ā 

Ā 

The worst thing is that they keep throwing the "only 75%" will be processed within the 6 months with no clear reason for the other 25%.

If it is in progress. fair enough but not even allocating it in 8 months!!?? I could have earned alot of interest on that money. At least they could only take the money when it is allocated then.

Nobody challenges this as it will only be a losing battle.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ā 

===just can't agree more===

10 months waiting for my case already, status is still 'application received'

just wondering how huge the backlog volume is...sept/oct/applications are still pending..even auto reply is telling us it's been allocating nov files for more than 2 months...ever think of giving them a complaint on their website, but like you said, no one would challenge this, no one would challenge the pending 25% cases..we are on their game! aren't we?