187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi there, i am new in this forum, just wondering is there anyone able to add my timeline into spreadsheet? a million thanks.

lodged nom and visa on 20/10/2015

retail manager

high risk country

offshore

and nothing heared from immi yet~ waiting is killing me~

Hi there,

thanks for login

i have added you in spreadsheet. But Two more things I need to add in spreadsheet like have u applied DE or TRT? Which processing centre??

Thanks

Mavi

O my god why immi taking too long to process 187 no paticence now really breaking heart now i m not checking this forum so frequently because no any good news eyes are crazy to see that nov applicants started getting pr but dont know when it will happen

Finally my case has been allocated.. My MA had sent follow up email and they have replied as :

Thank you for your email.

Ā 

These applications have just been allocated to Team xx for assessment. I would anticipate that a case officer will make an initial assessment of the information provided within the next couple of weeks.

Finally my case has been allocated.. My MA had sent follow up email and they have replied as :

Ā 

These applications have just been allocated to Team xx for assessment. I would anticipate that a case officer will make an initial assessment of the information provided within the next couple of weeks.

Ā 

Did you applied as a retail manager

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there,

thanks for login

i have added you in spreadsheet. But Two more things I need to add in spreadsheet like have u applied DE or TRT? Which processing centre??

Thanks

Mavi

Ā 

thanks Mavi, I applied as DE and I think it is NSW pese

Ā 

Ā 

ä»Žęˆ‘ēš„ iPhone 发送ļ¼Œä½æē”Ø Tapatalk

Edited by Zheng Duoduo

Ā 

There you go.. I already told you that you will hear with in two weeks. I hope you will get your PR by Friday. Good luck

i don't understand what immi doing with rsms 187 visa. i applied nom+visa 7th dec .still no any information .occupation motor mechanic.

Ā 

Me and khem applied in 17 nov and still no response

Ā 

Ā 

Waiting applied in November coz Immi too slow with applications

Hi guys, please give me the direct number for Nsw PESE as the one on the acknowledgement letter does not exist anymore

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ā 

xxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by MaggieMay24
Posting DIBP processing numbers is NOT allowed

i don't understand what immi doing with rsms 187 visa. i applied nom+visa 7th dec .still no any information .occupation motor mechanic.

Not only in 187 visa .....186 applicants are also facing delays .......never contacted by immi for anything .....allready 10 months now

Me and khem applied in 17 nov and still no response

Ā 

Ā 

Hey thakus g i think u have got pr yesterday isn't that true??

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

It's my other brother Thakur and am Thakur g bro

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Don't worry mate you will get it very soon.. Just wait one more week and you will be the happiest man on the earth