187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

i don't know, after waiting for so long. and i got this bad news. i will discuss with HR tomorrow for more details

Ā 

I can imagine this is such a bad news. I reckon if nothing happens, you should look for 189 skilled independent

Edited by Nasir

HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN

when called immi about file staus your nomination and visa file under processing and when checked online it still recieved and even called MA to check that out and he said nothing change on our file sice we lodged

how would i know CO allocated and under process ????

University lecture

Ā 

i am really lost

That is devastating... i just checked ur very first post. U said there ur HR asked u not to apply for visa until nomination approved. Looks like they sort of knew nomination might get rejected. There is certainly something wrong with their paperwork that caused ur rejection. I sort of understand how it feels like. Disappointment wont give u anything.

Ā 

Try to find out other options u have

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

Many thanks aussiepr

Ā 

i will try to find out other options. Life will go on

Ā 

That is devastating... i just checked ur very first post. U said there ur HR asked u not to apply for visa until nomination approved. Looks like they sort of knew nomination might get rejected. There is certainly something wrong with their paperwork that caused ur rejection. I sort of understand how it feels like. Disappointment wont give u anything.

Ā 

Try to find out other options u have

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

nomination and visa both approved same day?? Did they request any docs?

thanks

Mavi

Ā 

Yes same day approved. No docs required. Even i was worried as my medical had expired last month

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk