187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Applications lodged in Dec are getting approved. That is unacceptable to us that have been waiting longer than them. How do you know when a CO has been appointed. Does your status change from 'received?'

This is what I am dreaming at the moment

"CO have appointed for our case and they are busy with internal or external checks of our application. They will contact all of November applicants tomorrow for golden email."

Lets hope we hear from them soon. We bought a house 9 months ago and want to do improvements but too scared to spend on house before we get PR. Kids also very unsettled because PR taking so long, they so scared we have to leave Aus and its the only life they have known for 5 years. This is all just very unfair and inconsiderate towards us immigrants.

I would actually not be bothered with that Auto reply anymore to be honest. It is so far off and just confusing the lights out of us.

At least they should be able to tell you that they are currently busy with you file or that it will be allocated in the next how many weeks.

That auto response is for ENS as well and they have seen Feb approvals. No truth in that thing whatsoever. How can November take almost the same time as July files and that was after the December holidays. Somethings up . . .

I know that the applications get batched together and then sent to diff processing centres but surely they should batch them up month by month and that would cancel out all confusion. They don't care....... They just sit there hoping to do as little as possible and wishing the day to pass. I am over this!!! Aus suppose to be family friendly but what they ate doing to us is not very friendly at all.

They are moving but very slow.

I applied visa 16/12/15 and got co allocated on 20/06/16 asked more docs, then I updated information/documents on 08/07/16 and still waiting for final decision now.

Ā 

So slow!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied visa 16/12/15 and got co allocated on 20/06/16 asked more docs, then I updated information/documents on 08/07/16 and still waiting for final decision now.

Ā 

So slow!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Jerry

Ā 

Please add your timeline to the spreadsheet. You are very fortunate to have a CO already in June and all the best, I hope you get your visa soon.

I tried several times but failed don't know why, just can't edit it. could you please help to add.

Ā 

Timeline:

Ā 

Visa & Nom applied ā€” 16-Dec-2015

Nom APPROVED ā€” 7-Jun-2016

information requested ā€” 20-Jun-2016

Docs updated ā€” 08-July-2016

Visa APPROVAL ā€” still waiting

Ā 

HR country

Direct entry

Software engineer

They requested to renew police check because old one had expired.

NSW office

Ā 

Thanks

Jerry

Ā 

Ā 

I tried several times but failed don't know why, just can't edit it. could you please help to add.

Ā 

Timeline:

Ā 

Visa & Nom applied ā€” 16-Dec-2015

Nom APPROVED ā€” 7-Jun-2016

information requested ā€” 20-Jun-2016

Docs updated ā€” 08-July-2016

Visa APPROVAL ā€” still waiting

Ā 

HR country

Direct entry

Software engineer

They requested to renew police check because old one had expired.

NSW office

Ā 

Thanks

Jerry

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I see what you mean, I am also unable to add more lines. Can the owner of the spreadsheet please update this and maybe add some extra lines??

Ā 

Are you offshore?

What was the date on your police check. My husbands one is stamped September and I was wondering if we should get a new one

Do you work with a MA? just wondering if they requested priority

Nothing about that auto reply makes any sense.

It includes ENS but they have had alot of January and some Feb approvals.

Like you mentioned, how can it say late November but you do not even have a CO? Have you contacted them lately?

Ā 

They said we have 35000 files and you are one of them

Wait for your turn

Nothing else

So have to wait

What else we can do

Treating us useless Condoms

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So slow!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You got lucky. i applied 7thdec no any information yet

I see what you mean, I am also unable to add more lines. Can the owner of the spreadsheet please update this and maybe add some extra lines??

Ā 

Are you offshore?

What was the date on your police check. My husbands one is stamped September and I was wondering if we should get a new one

Do you work with a MA? just wondering if they requested priority

Ā 

Yes MA did everything for me including renew police check.

Onshore

Ā 

Police check would be valid for a year and mine had just been expired 2 days before CO allocated.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes MA did everything for me including renew police check.

Onshore

Ā 

Police check would be valid for a year and mine had just been expired 2 days before CO allocated.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Arggg! Only 2 days and now you have to wait again. That is so annoying! Please let us know if your MA motivated your case or did something special that we can try:cool:

Arggg! Only 2 days and now you have to wait again. That is so annoying! Please let us know if your MA motivated your case or did something special that we can try:cool:

Ā 

Just f#%king TWO days!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Will keep updated

Ā 

Ā 

Does status change from 'received' once file has been allocated to CO?

I don't know dear as my status is still received nearly after 8 and 1/2 months. Hopeless totally hopeless

Nom-17 nov

Visa -20 nov

Ā 

Ā