187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

HI

I am sitting with the same problem. Our CO was appointed on 28/06 they requested more documents which was provided by 01/07. I enquired yesterday from IMMI as to how long they think we will still be waiting and they said hopefully they assign us to a new CO within the next four weeks.

They changed the system. If a CO viewed your file and they requested more docs, your application is not going back to the same CO, you get assigned a new CO after 28 days of requested docs.

Buddy can u pls tell me which docs they asked both time

they also asked docs from me as we'll taking time to collet

thx

HI guys,

i am new to this FORUM.

Actually i am going to apply for RCB soon( 187 DIRECT ENTRY).But i have some confusion.Can someone guide me through this confusion.

Actually i have done more than 20 hrs work at my workplace so i am worried about that in future can RCB or IMMIGRATION can ask me for payslips OR PAYMENT SUMMARY.

thanks

HI guys,

i am new to this FORUM.

Actually i am going to apply for RCB soon( 187 DIRECT ENTRY).But i have some confusion.Can someone guide me through this confusion.

Actually i have done more than 20 hrs work at my workplace so i am worried about that in future can RCB or IMMIGRATION can ask me for payslips OR PAYMENT SUMMARY.

thanks

Everyone did work more thn 20hrs...and no one get pblm with their visa so don't worry go ahead mate

THANKS FOR REPLY DEV786

But my question is can they ask for payslips or payment summary?

because i am working at the same place for last 2 years and i have done more than 20 hrs most of the weeks.So i am worried about what if they ask me about the payslips or payment summary? OR THEY will ask me recent payslips.

Can anyone on this forum please share some news regard 187 as I am dying to hear about my application.. It's completed 8+ months but no news which is killing me day by day.. I think I will have mental problem because I think too much about my application.. I was ok until 7 months mark but when it crossed 8 months I am like a mad man.. If CO has assigned for my case I could say myself that my application is being processed but having no idea about is a big problem.. I try to forget about it but can't.. I have been in oz for 8 years and I have spent lots of money for my study for my future but it is still uncertain... I have become hopeless, poor,mental about my future.. Any positive suggestion can give me power to tackle with this life threatening problem

thank you

I m getting mad as well exactly its killing day by day ...... [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone on this forum please share some news regard 187 as I am dying to hear about my application.. It's completed 8+ months but no news which is killing me day by day.. I think I will have mental problem because I think too much about my application.. I was ok until 7 months mark but when it crossed 8 months I am like a mad man.. If CO has assigned for my case I could say myself that my application is being processed but having no idea about is a big problem.. I try to forget about it but can't.. I have been in oz for 8 years and I have spent lots of money for my study for my future but it is still uncertain... I have become hopeless, poor,mental about my future.. Any positive suggestion can give me power to tackle with this life threatening problem

thank you

Don't worry khem you are not alone in this race mate m with came in aus back in 2008 spent lots of money and m sure there are others so don't loss your hopes

We'll all get through this as we have always got through to remain in aus in past so good news is on it's way cheers

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hey guys

i got my 187 last year in jan 2015. I waited for 4 months and now they are taking 8 months. Whats goin on?

I applied for citizenship in feb 2016 and they took nearly 5 months to respond. The normal processing time is 2 weeks.

So all i want to say that be calm. You can get ur approval email anytime. They slowed down coz of elections and quota was finished for the year 2015. Now they start processing the applications. Dnt waste ur time calling them or emailing them. They wont let you know anything except your application is under process. So sit and wait. It will be over soon. Gud luck

Hey guys

i got my 187 last year in jan 2015. I waited for 4 months and now they are taking 8 months. Whats goin on?

I applied for citizenship in feb 2016 and they took nearly 5 months to respond. The normal processing time is 2 weeks.

So all i want to say that be calm. You can get ur approval email anytime. They slowed down coz of elections and quota was finished for the year 2015. Now they start processing the applications. Dnt waste ur time calling them or emailing them. They wont let you know anything except your application is under process. So sit and wait. It will be over soon. Gud luck

What was your occupation simran

Congrats. Can you Please share your timeline and occupation thanks

Applied nomination and visa on 26 june 2015

Documents requested in somewhere nov 2015

Got a visit from immi people on last thursday

And got nomination and visa approved on 21 july 2016

Occupation Pre Press Operator

Applied nomination and visa on 26 june 2015

Documents requested in somewhere nov 2015

Got a visit from immi people on last thursday