187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

We'll call on monday after you get your visa. Stop spreading wrong info mate even the last info you said about they cancelling 187 visa was wrong. We need to stay positive we don't want keep immi busy buy calling or email them where they can spend more time to access applications then responding calls or emails. Stay positive guys

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

yes it's true this guy must take anger management lessons with us to control anger.. We will provide lessons for free only for you thakur

You are the one who give wrong information .. Last time you were saying that your MA had a meeting with immigration and they told him they are stooping 187 applications and it was rubbish. This time you have came with something again this may be wrong..

Ā 

Agreed with you khem...

Can we stop the personal comments please or posts will be deleted and infractions given. If you are unsure of the forum rules ,please read them before you post again.

Ā 

Thanks

Cal x

Please check our conversation who had started this conflict ...

Any updates guys regarding auto email updated today they are still on nov or they moved next level..?

Ā 

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 6 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged Early November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment. **This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Ā 

Please check our conversation who had started this conflict ...

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged Early November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment. **This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Why are you posting this on my post .. I don't want to get any post from you on my comment

thanks

Shut up

As I said am not MA

AM ONLY spreading info which coming to me

Why not understanding

Other people on this forum too you not the only one

Ā 

Nobody gave you invitation to follow this forum if you don't believe

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR THAKUR ------ pls bro dont be so rude here .......all of us are allready in so much tension......bro actually on that day when u said that ur ma said 187 will stop ,i cant sleep whole night even i lodged file in 186 not 187 .....and toady you said immi told u system problem nd call again .......everyone knows that if we applied with ma then immi always told us to contact our ma for information ......i dont know whats the reason behind these things ......but the way you replied to khem its really bad bro .......can u give ur ma number so that we will talk to that special person who was only contacted and had a meeting with immi

Good on you mirza, and khem, I think we need to be calm and collective and should not pay, or should I say rather investigate these senseless rumors, here we all are in tense period, since no grants are coming of late. We all should back each other and stay positive

Good on you mirza, and khem, I think we need to be calm and collective and should not pay, or should I say rather investigate these senseless rumors, here we all are in tense period, since no grants are coming of late. We all should back each other and stay positive

We had one grant this morning and you are right we all should back each others things are moving slowly but we all get there. Cheers [emoji5] [emoji4]

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

MR THAKUR ------ pls bro dont be so rude here .......all of us are allready in so much tension......bro actually on that day when u said that ur ma said 187 will stop ,i cant sleep whole night even i lodged file in 186 not 187 .....and toady you said immi told u system problem nd call again .......everyone knows that if we applied with ma then immi always told us to contact our ma for information ......i dont know whats the reason behind these things ......but the way you replied to khem its really bad bro .......can u give ur ma number so that we will talk to that special person who was only contacted and had a meeting with immi

Thank you mirzaa .. You are 100% right

Anyways, friends lets hope IMMI wake up and start processing our applications quickly. Someone earlier posted the year end for IMMI is June, so hopefully it will be us to move in front of the que. what do you think guys khem, mirza bigZ ?????

Ā 

I hope they will speed up sooner.. people have been waiting for 7+ months so they must finalise those files.. Let's hope positive .. Finger crossed .. Best of luck to you

I hope they will speed up sooner.. people have been waiting for 7+ months so they must finalise those files.. Let's hope positive .. Finger crossed .. Best of luck to you

Ā 

Thn why immi always said that they doing November lodge file....in today, emai they said they doing early November,can't understand these guys what they do and how they do....means have to wait another month

Thn why immi always said that they doing November lodge file....in today, emai they said they doing early November,can't understand these guys what they do and how they do....means have to wait another month

I really don't understand what they are doing.. They were saying they are allocating November applications from last 5 weeks and again they are saying early November. Let's think positive and wait for another month for good news

One of my friend(he is not on this forum) got approval his pr today .. 186 transition customer service manager applied on 22/12/2015. Auto email says they are processing early November file and December people are getting visa. What a joke.