187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

And they would only ask if the one uploaded is expired already when they look at or what if it expires in a months time? Ours is dated September but we have to wait up to 6 weeks to get a new one so wondering if we should rather get it.

Nom and visa 22 December

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

in our case, they see if the certificate is valid by the day they ready to give you visa, not the day you applied, that's awesome.

Hey everyone!what about medicals if they over a year now. Would they ask for new medicals. Like they do ask new police checks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is different for medical check but I'm not sure .... This is surprise me by the way

Sick of waiting and drinking beer everyday

Not waiting anymore because hair going gray by stressfull life

Not checking anymore my online application

It's stupid Immi how they work

How come who applied after got approved before you

Go to hell Immi duck yourself

Painfull time going like loosing virgnity

Nothing more to say you can understand how bad time going on

Hahaha. Thakur g u still lucky u can have beer everyday. As u know, its not easy in India to have beer regularly...

Hi guys I m new member 7th nov both

wants to ask if I ve a crime history with no conviction but gone to court

but did't disclose at time of application

- and case officer asked me today why I did't told them

so what do u think what happens next

thx for helping advance

thx for helping advance

why did not you tell them before?

And how does co know it now?

Did they investigat your history?

thx for helping advance

Have you got nomination approval? Also did the case officer contact you before or first time today?

there are 3 persons assest my application so far, maybe one find out other people missed lolz hahaha

Hello I have been following the forum for a while. I just wanted to know about the Police Checks. Qatar PCC is only valid for 6 months AND IT WILL TAKE US MORE THAN 3 MONTHS TO RENEW IT, was issued October 2015. We applied our nom and visa 14 December 2015 ONSHORE. So our Qatar PCC is already expired last April 2016. We haven't Left Australia since it has been issued. Based on what immi asked you; When was your Police checks issued and have you been out of Australia after the police check/s have been issued?

Hey everyone!what about medicals if they over a year now. Would they ask for new medicals. Like they do ask new police checks?

Thakur ....one of my known was waiting from more than one year ....actually immi visited his place nd he was not there at that time ......after one year they asked for new medical ...but i didnt contact him from long time now so i dont know that he got approval or not

Bcoz it was in police check and I gave that letter which says every thg to that finished long time ago

why did co ask you again,you gave the letter already,what can you say anymore to them……he must be short idea.

Hello I have been following the forum for a while. I just wanted to know about the Police Checks. Qatar PCC is only valid for 6 months AND IT WILL TAKE US MORE THAN 3 MONTHS TO RENEW IT, was issued October 2015. We applied our nom and visa 14 December 2015 ONSHORE. So our Qatar PCC is already expired last April 2016. We haven't Left Australia since it has been issued. Based on what immi asked you; When was your Police checks issued and have you been out of Australia after the police check/s have been issued?

You don't have to get new overseas PCC if you didn't left australia since you lodged application but you need Australia PCC for sure if it's expired which valid for 1 year only

why did co ask you again,you gave the letter already,what can you say anymore to them……he must be short idea.

He is saying why I be not ticked on a box in visa application where " be u ever convicted"

but I wa not convited so I did't ticked that's the problem

thx for helping advance

Hello launching - i just want to know that is that info also given in your police clereance that u have anything done in past .....i am just thinking how co knows abt this .....from ur police cleareance or from other sources .........bro u can reply to ur co that u thought that there was no need to tick the box if u were not convicted ....did u ask from ur ma abt this when u filled the form ....if ur ma didnt tell u then its ur ma fault