187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Bro i didnt know if they call or not or did they come. But they knew everything about the things which my lawyer havent told them. About my roaster my time my position everything about business owner. So i am pretty sure they have done some investigation. They were strict but if the case is genuine u will always win.

Hello guys i am really happy to announce that i have got my approval on 1st july. It was bit late but with a happy decision. Keep patience and make sure your work place employees know you very well so they can say tht you work in such place if immi ask them.

Cheers.

Ā 

Congratulations Nishant, enjoy your future in Aus ā˜ŗļø

Hello guys...

Is this compulsory to work for employer before grant of nomination or visa?

Thnx...

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ā 

If you showed in papers that you already working with your employer then you must have to work because they will investigate but if you didn't mention then you have to start work after grant of your visa

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot QLD1872015

Coz just read a post Nishant Pashrija about his roster and things so got bit worried.

Ā 

Ā 

congratulations!

How do you know the immi investigate your job?

You said that they knew your job and work time.

I just want to know where did you hear about it? Did your MA receive any letter from immi?

Thank you,guys

Hello guys i am really happy to announce that i have got my approval on 1st july. It was bit late but with a happy decision. Keep patience and make sure your work place employees know you very well so they can say tht you work in such place if immi ask them.

Cheers.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

How do you know the immi investigate your job?

You said that they knew your job and work time.

I just want to know where did you hear about it? Did your MA receive any letter from immi?

Thank you,guys