187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guy m new here.

I have a question?

What is the chances of approval of visa if rcb approved?

I have heard that nomination and visa application has rejected even though RCB has approved. the Regional Certifying Body will ensure that the position is genuine and in many cases require that the position has been advertised

Even if the person already working on position?

Because employer has to provide that they are financially capable to pay you and they need full time staff and we should have fulfill all the requirements so it doesn't matter we already working for them or not (just my opinion I am also a 187 applicants waiting for grant my RCB has approved and I have been working for him since 1 year still I am not sure I will get my visa)

Because employer has to provide that they are financially capable to pay you and they need full time staff and we should have fulfill all the requirements so it doesn't matter we already working for them or not (just my opinion I am also a 187 applicants waiting for grant my RCB has approved and I have been working for him since 1 year still I am not sure I will get my visa)

THX FOR REPLY.

GOOD LUCK WITH UR FILE.

HOPE U WILL GET UR SOON .M APPLYING MY VISA NEXT WEEK AND I KNOW... IT WILL BE LONG WAIT.:wink:

Yes I spoke about this with my MA on Friday and he uploaded two payslips and said to send my eofy summary when it arrives to prove I've been working there and the position is needed

Yes I spoke about this with my MA on Friday and he uploaded two payslips and said to send my eofy summary when it arrives to prove I've been working there and the position is needed

What is eofy?

Hi

I got my visa granted on sep 2015 and in November I had some misunderstanding and verbal fight with my employer. After that I tried to ask my employer to keep me at the job but he wasn't agree . Then I tried searching new job and found one December but that last for only 6 weeks (Jan end) as I have been to overseas and came back on 25th feb. after coming back when I approach to my job they said it's not available they already filled that position. Then I search for new job and got one in mid March and I'm still working there. And all these jobs were in my trade. But last Monday I received a proposed visa cancellation letter from immigration which says that why I have left my job from where I got sponsored. One more thing when I left my job in November I have informed immigration at that time. I'm not sure what to do now.

I have are been to my Mara agent last week and he asked me to get all the proof related to my jobs that I have done , address proof etc.

if if someone know about this pls reply.

thanks

Hi

I got my visa granted on sep 2015 and in November I had some misunderstanding and verbal fight with my employer. After that I tried to ask my employer to keep me at the job but he wasn't agree . Then I tried searching new job and found one December but that last for only 6 weeks (Jan end) as I have been to overseas and came back on 25th feb. after coming back when I approach to my job they said it's not available they already filled that position. Then I search for new job and got one in mid March and I'm still working there. And all these jobs were in my trade. But last Monday I received a proposed visa cancellation letter from immigration which says that why I have left my job from where I got sponsored. One more thing when I left my job in November I have informed immigration at that time. I'm not sure what to do now.

I have are been to my Mara agent last week and he asked me to get all the proof related to my jobs that I have done , address proof etc.

if if someone know about this pls reply.

thanks

The first thing is Why did you tell to immigration that you are leaving your job. There is no obligation that you have to tell to immigration that you are leaving. After granting the visa the deal is between you and your employer and the second thing is may be your employer advice the immigration in written that you are no more in the sponcerd job. Because immigration don't take any visa cancellation step until your employer advice in writing to immigration. Now you have to prove the strong ground to left the job. now it's between you and immigration officer he/she can cancel you visa or not it's totally up to them.