187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I should have a CO.....however....I submitted everything when I lodged my application......my NPC was expired 3 weeks ago and I submitted the new one before they asked for it.....and nothing yet....could be any day now

That's awesome. If you have an MA you should get them to follow up your case ☺️

Got my PR at 30/04, but receive message from ma tonight. So happy! Can't sleep now,hope everyone get good news soon

Hi Lauren,

Firstly, congratulation for all your derserves!

As I saw your details in spreadsheet, and it showed that your visa application date was 23/Nov 2015 ??? Why the DIBP take your case while so many applicators who applied visa on October, but they did not grant the visa?

Did you contact to your MA or DIBP and let them do your case earlier? or what else did you do ? Anyway, congratulation again, and hope you have a good life i Au!

Kind regards

Tom

Hi,

Only your MA or employer will be able to check it.

Hi Jorodri,

Have you grant your PR yet? I saw Lauren had granted the visa! I believe you must be or almost be grant the visa.

But if not, can you explain the reason why Lauren grant PR prior to you as I saw your nomi. and visa lodgement is earlier than Lauren?

Yours sincerely

Tom

Hi Jorodri,

Have you grant your PR yet? I saw Lauren had granted the visa! I believe you must be or almost be grant the visa.

But if not, can you explain the reason why Lauren grant PR prior to you as I saw your nomi. and visa lodgement is earlier than Lauren?

Yours sincerely

Tom

Still waiting for visa. That's the same sentiment I have when my nomination has been approved 6 mos ago still haven't heard anything yet for my visa. I even contacted DIBP to consider it but nothing happened. I just see it like things happen for a reason and the timing God has set for me is still yet to come[emoji4]

Because my nomination apply on 03/09/2015, which approved by 13/04/2016. I think case officer deal with my nomination and visa together, I didn't do anything to contact them.

congratulations! They should always do nom and visa when they open nom, it would make the processing a lot easier and quicker. Enjoy your happiness ☺️

Hello Guys !!!!!

I have been in this forum for quite long and have been following it religiously .

Below is my time line for 187 visa (Direct Entry)

High Risk Country

RCB Applied:07 Jan 2015

RCB approved : 20 Feb 2015

Nomination Applied : 11 March 2015

Nomination Further Request : 07 July 2015

Nomination 2nd Further Request :13 August 2015

Nomination Approval : 29 Sep 2015

Visa Applied : 30 Sep 2015

Visa Granted : 02 MAY 2016 (Direct Grant)

Processing Center : NSW Paramatta

Yesterday i called DIBP in the morning to follow up the status since my application marked the start of 8th month. The lady made me hold for good 10 mins and then said they are currently processing Sep files and it would'nt be long now. i had this feeling that they have missed my application. Later in the afternoon i got Direct Visa grant with no further request.

It has been a big roller coaster ride for us with such a big time and desperately waiting for more than 1 year and 4 months for the whole process, but as we say that wait is fruitful and surely it is always. Thanks to almighty for showing us this day and rewarding our long struggles and patience.

This forum has helped me a lot in tracking the timelines and I wish all the members good luck who are waiting on the decision , just stay strong and you will be rewarded soon.

Cheers Guys !!!!!!

Edited by Sarz81

Hello Guys !!!!!

I have been in this forum for quite long and have been following it religiously .

High Risk Country

Yesterday i called DIBP in the morning to follow up the status since my application marked the start of 8th month. The lady made me hold for good 10 mins and then said they are currently processing Sep files and it would'nt be long now. i had this feeling that they have missed my application. Later int he afternoon i got Direct Visa grant with no further request.

It has been a bog roller coaster ride for us with such a big time and desperately waiting for more than 1 year and 4 months for the whole process, but as w say that wait is fruitful and surely it s always. Thanks to almighty for showing us this day and rewarding our long struggles and patience.

This forum has helped me a lot in tracking the timelines and I wish all the members good luck who are waiting on the decision , just stay strong and you will be rewarded soon.

Cheers Guys !!!!!!

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

Hello Guys !!!!!

High Risk Country

Yesterday i called DIBP in the morning to follow up the status since my application marked the start of 8th month. The lady made me hold for good 10 mins and then said they are currently processing Sep files and it would'nt be long now. i had this feeling that they have missed my application. Later int he afternoon i got Direct Visa grant with no further request.

It has been a bog roller coaster ride for us with such a big time and desperately waiting for more than 1 year and 4 months for the whole process, but as w say that wait is fruitful and surely it s always. Thanks to almighty for showing us this day and rewarding our long struggles and patience.

Cheers Guys !!!!!!

Congrats mate[emoji4]

Enjoy and party time [emoji322][emoji898]