187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It's being 6 and half month since nomination and visa application

lodged (29/10/2015). No updates yet. Immi is more busy in processing 186 applications.

Accourding to 186 forum some of November applicants already got their visa.

according to immi website 187 is higher in priority. But these days

its under least processing group

Hope they can read this forum and understand our situation and

will process all application quickly

Hi, this seems to be the case but I know someone who received their 187 grant that applied both nom and visa first week of Nov

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thank you all! My family and I will be on the next available flight to Australia (we applied offshore).

Ā 

My timeline is in my signature. My occupation: university lecturer.

Ā 

May you all be rewarded for your patience soon!

congratulations

Thank you all! My family and I will be on the next available flight to Australia (we applied offshore).

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Many many congratulation to you and your family.. Welcome to Australia it's been tremendous help from you on this forum..[emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181][emoji1181]

Hello Guys.

Can anyone help me?

I have already lodged my RSMS on 19th Nov 2015, but havn't done yet the Medical examination due to the NOTE from immi web page.

Ā 

Note:

Ā 

• If a significant health condition is identified during immigration health examinations, additional steps will be required to be completed.
  • Please do not use My Health Declarations if you have already lodged a visa application.

Ā 

Ā 

May I complete my health examination or should I wait until my CO will determine whether health examination is required?

Ā 

So confused and hard to just wait without doing anything...

Thanks in advance.

Hello Guys.

Can anyone help me?

I have already lodged my RSMS on 19th Nov 2015, but havn't done yet the Medical examination due to the NOTE from immi web page.

Ā 

Note:

Ā 

• If a significant health condition is identified during immigration health examinations, additional steps will be required to be completed.

• Please do not use My Health Declarations if you have already lodged a visa application.

Ā 

Ā 

May I complete my health examination or should I wait until my CO will determine whether health examination is required?

Ā 

Thanks in advance.

Ā 

You're medicals are definitely required. Now don't use my health declaration if you lodged a visa. If you have an immi acc important the visa file by using the trn num. In you immi account you after importing your file you will see health checks option. Click and fill online form once you do that it will generate a hap Id call bupa or go online fill you details passport number and hap Id and book your medicals.

Ā 

Also you can ask your agent to get you the happy I'd from immi account. If they say they charge to book a medicals as mine said I did it all myself. It's easy

Thank you so much Jacob..

I have checked my immi account and then clicked "view health assessment".

It said like below.[h=3]Health assessment for

KIM, ***** (** *** 19**)

app?cacheKey=d77cdbee&wc_static=%2fimages%2fsmall%2fhelp.png

Ā 

Ā 

[/h][h=3]Required examinations not yet determined

Ā 

Ā 

[/h]This person may be required to undergo health examinations as part of this visa application process. The message on this page should continue to be monitored for any updates.

Note: Updates to health information will not occur until a case officer investigates the person's case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

However, so many people around me had their medical examinations after their visa lodged. That's why I just confused whether I can have medi examination or not..

Anyway thanks a lot for your help!!

Hello Guys.

Can anyone help me?

Ā 

Note:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks in advance.

Oh we have same timeline .... Mine medical was done after a week of visa logdement

Oh we have same timeline .... Mine medical was done after a week of visa logdement

Ā 

Oh really? :)

The problem is that 3 members of my family have not yet determined the medical check.

However many friends around me have done their medical check after 1 or 2 months of their visa lodgement.

confused...

The problem is that 3 members of my family have not yet determined the medical check.

However many friends around me have done their medical check after 1 or 2 months of their visa lodgement.

confused...

i think you will be fine... As soon as you get case officer he/she will ask for medical.. It may cause delay on your processing time..

confused...

Ā 

Go for your medical without delay .. It will save your time when case officer ask for it.. Better to submit everything in advance

When I logged in at 7:40 am there were 654 online users (67 members and 587 were guest) it means there are so many people waiting for there visa and haven't register in this forum.. Oh what a famous and helpful forum and members..

When I logged in at 7:40 am there were 654 online users (67 members and 587 were guest) it means there are so many people waiting for there visa and haven't register in this forum.. Oh what a famous and helpful forum and members..

Guests, please share your timelines. This gives us an idea of which files Immi is actually busy with and keeps our hopes up.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Very happy for you mate....Which state are you coming btw?