187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just a request: if you are a 187 applicant and haven't already added your timeline to the spreadsheet, please consider doing so (even if you're not a PIO member). The more profiles we have, the better we'll all be able to get an idea of the bigger picture of who's getting grants and when.

Ā 

Adding is easy of you are on a desktop/laptop or tablet: simply click on the link for the spreadsheet in my signature below, go to the relevant month tab (at the bottom) for your application, and add your details according to the column headings.

Ā 

Please add your own details if you can. If you have tried and are having difficulties, then give your details on this thread. In that case, include details of stream (direct/ transition/ agreement), low-risk or high risk country, no. of applicants, nominated occupation, date of application for both nomination and visa, and any contact that you've had from DIBP.

Ā 

Thank you for your help. All the best if, like me, you're still waiting for your grant.

This seems like a massive data of 187 applicants...

There are way more 189 type visas and they are done within 3 months and not priority 1.

It was 6 months always and now they say it's 6 to 8 months process - very frustrating

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

There are way more 189 type visas and they are done within 3 months and not priority 1.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

they are giving visa late for 187 I think. so they can issue less visa at the end and get enough work force in Australia...

Just a request: if you are a 187 applicant and haven't already added your timeline to the spreadsheet, please consider doing so (even if you're not a PIO member). The more profiles we have, the better we'll all be able to get an idea of the bigger picture of who's getting grants and when.

Ā 

Adding is easy of you are on a desktop/laptop or tablet: simply click on the link for the spreadsheet in my signature below, go to the relevant month tab (at the bottom) for your application, and add your details according to the column headings.

Ā 

Please add your own details if you can. If you have tried and are having difficulties, then give your details on this thread. In that case, include details of stream (direct/ transition/ agreement), low-risk or high risk country, no. of applicants, nominated occupation, date of application for both nomination and visa, and any contact that you've had from DIBP.

Ā 

Thank you for your help. All the best if, like me, you're still waiting for your grant.

Ā 

hi I have tried to add my timeline but some how I couldn't

please add my timeline

rcb approved 2/11/15

nomination and visa applied 12/11/15

occupation hairdresser

state SA

low risk country

thanks

Even though, it's 6 months and they should process the applications within the given time frame.

Ā 

I feel your frustration mate. Started this process since July and my nomination has been approved 6 mos ago and lodged visa still waiting till now. I don't get how come Immi couldn't consider it when I believe it is one big criteria for a CO to finalize a visa. Then some who applied after me got theirs that quick.

Ā 

Yeah they always say

Patience is virtue but Im thinking Time is gold too!

Ā 

I'm really deppressed but nothing to do than wait[emoji3]

Ā 

In the end It's all worth it!

hi I have tried to add my timeline but some how I couldn't

please add my timeline

rcb approved 2/11/15

nomination and visa applied 12/11/15

occupation hairdresser

state SA

low risk country

thanks

@Shraddha: I'll gladly add your timeline, but could you also let me know how many applicants and what stream (direct/ transition etc.)? Thanks.

immmi update guyzzzzzz.......

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 April 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late-September 2015.

Ā 

It's being 6 and half month since nomination and visa application

lodged (29/10/2015). No updates yet. Immi is more busy in processing 186 applications.

Accourding to 186 forum some of November applicants already got their visa.

according to immi website 187 is higher in priority. But these days

its under least processing group

Hope they can read this forum and understand our situation and

will process all application quickly

Shraddha I think you'll wait another month from now or more as October applications hasn't started yet but hoping to speed up the processes for everyone

Ā 

Thank you.i think you are right there is more applicant I can see who's waiting before me.

Another frustrating week, its been 242 days already. Visa and nomination applied on 26th August. Further documents asked on 21st March. Documents submitted on 1st of April , NO response yet. Anyone waiting for this much of wait>>> Is is good idea to call immi in this situation ????????